milan signs emerson 5 mil euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir H F View Post
    How many more old worn out Brazilians are we goin to sign? Emerson and Ronaldo have another year or two left in them max, we need more young guns!
    Ancelotti obviously thinks Pato is enough...

One guy who is 17, and rest of the team is +30
    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      LOL you are so biased bro so what happend to him all of a sudden he isntgood anymore lol
      im not biased bro just look at his recent performance. he is not what he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        im not biased bro just look at his recent performance. he is not what he used to be.
        with roma he was great with juve he was great with madrid he was garbage(big suprise) serie a suits him and he will do well with us like all other players in 20 years of watching milan the only flop ive ever seen was rivaldo.

another thing is that we dont go out and buy players just like that next season if we need to we will but we have alot of young guys that many ppl dont know about daniele bonera is young and has alot of promise.. although galliani promised us that hed sign a big name this yr and didnt, i still think we will win serie A this yr
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          so you mean TWO years ago he was good and last year he sucked...

i disagree actually i think he has always sucked and always will suck

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
            so you mean TWO years ago he was good and last year he sucked...
            i disagree actually i think he has always sucked and always will suck
            Then you know NOTHING about football. Emerson was GREAT when he played for Leverkusen, and i mean GREAT. One of the best def mids when he played for leverkusen...
            FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani View Post
              Then you know NOTHING about football. Emerson was GREAT when he played for Leverkusen, and i mean GREAT. One of the best def mids when he played for leverkusen...
              pejman nouri is a better defensive mid than emerson

Comment

Working...
              X