Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

belleti 2 chelsea 5.5 mil euro? wow Chelsea is getting cheap all of a sudden lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

belleti 2 chelsea 5.5 mil euro? wow Chelsea is getting cheap all of a sudden lol

Chelsea Confirm Belletti Deal

Chelsea FC have now confirmed that they have reached an agreement with FC Barcelona over the transfer of Juliano Belletti.

zoom - galleria Goal.com had revealed late last night that a 5.5 million euro deal had been struck between Chelsea and Barcelona for Brazilian full-back Juliano Belletti, who had already travelled to London to complete the formalities.

The agreement has now been confirmed by the Blues, and the player will pen a three year deal after completing a medical and agreeing terms.

Said Chelsea through a statement:

Chelsea Football Club and FC Barcelona have reached an agreement for the transfer of Juliano Belletti, subject to the player agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Chelsea have been in the market for a right back pretty much since the start of the summer, and Daniel Alves had been the number one target for over a month.

However, Sevilla refused to budge from their 36 million euro valuation of the right-back, and in fact raised it to 40 million on Wednesday.

It was a clear indication that they wanted to hang on to their star player as they head for their maiden Champions League campaign. Chelsea understood the signs full well (alternatively, you could say that their patience finally wore thin).

With Real Madrid selling fellow Brazilian right-back Cicinho to Roma, another avenue was closed, and the Blues decided to pitch for yet another Brazilian full-back in Juliano Belletti.

Belletti had a reasonably good first two seasons at the Nou Camp after moving from Villarreal in a swap deal involving Jose Reina in 2004. In fact, he wrote himself into Barcelona's history books in May 2006, when he scored the winner against Arsenal in the Champions League final.

However, he has since been demoted to the bench due to the arrival of Gianluca Zambrotta from Juventus, and was keen on a move away in order to get more first team chances. That he will get at Chelsea, who actually played Michael Essien at right-back against Liverpool last weekend.

He has won two La Liga titles and the Champions League with Barcelona, as well as the 2002 World Cup with Brazil. Like most Brazilian full-backs, he is at his best when going forward, and can also play as an 'out and out' winger.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

might as well post this here too

robben to madrid 36 million lol

Chelsea And Madrid Agree 36m Robben Deal

Arjen Robben's move to Real Madrid is finally set to go through after Chelsea agreed a fee with the Spanish champions for the Dutchman.

zoom - galleria The 23-year-old winger has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu ever since Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon promised to land him during his election campaign last summer.

The deal had stalled over the player's valuation, with Real Madrid scoffing at the 36 million euro price tag.

However, the pre-season set-backs suffered by Los Merengues have forced their hand in some ways, and with the La Liga start less that 72 hours away, they have agreed to meet Chelsea's asking price.

Reads a statement released by the club:

Real Madrid CF and Chelsea FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Arjen Robben to the Spanish Club. The Dutch player will sign a five-year contract with the Whites. The player still has to pass a medical exam.

The former PSV Eindhoven star, who was initially a massive success at Stamford Bridge before losing his way under manager Jose Mourinho last year, will travel to Madrid today, and put pen to paper on a five year deal after completing a medical.

The move sees Real president Ramon Calderon finally come good on a part of his election promise, which was to sign Cest Fabrages, Kaka and Arjen Robben.

Real Madrid have also signed Gabriel Heinze from Manchester United on Wednesday, the Argentine having been forced to leave Old Trafford anyway after his attempts to move to Liverpool crashed and burned.

The signings take Real Madrid's summer spending well beyond the 100 million euro mark. The breakdown is as follows:

Pepe: 30m, Drenthe: 18m, Sneijder: 27m, Robben: 36m, Heinze: 10m; Total: 121m.

Deducting the maximum of 11 million that they may net for Cicinho, it brings the total spending to 110 million euros. Javier Saviola, Christoph Metzelder and Jersy Dudek were signed on free transfers.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Real Madrid buy's each year such of good players but each year they not ended 1st. in primera division and with this players yo must win the CL League that they didn't.

FC BARCELONA IS THE BEST!
      ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

okay..if real really are getting robben..
        WHY THE ****
        I MEAN
        YOU GOT HEINZE, DRENTHE, GUTI, ROBINHO, TORRES, MARCELO, SNEIJDER AND EVEN RAUL (IF YOU GET A WORTS INJURY CRISIS SITUATION) ALL WHO COULD PLAY IN HIS POSITION/ROTATE THE TEAM SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN PLAY IN THE POSITION

Comment

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
          Real Madrid buy's each year such of good players but each year they not ended 1st. in primera division and with this players yo must win the CL League that they didn't.

FC BARCELONA IS THE BEST!
          chi migi bache?

ronaldinho
          henry
          etoo
          messi

and last season

ronaldinho
          etoo
          messi

and we still owned you!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            chi migi bache?
            ronaldinho
            henry
            etoo
            messi

and last season
            ronaldinho
            etoo
            messi
            and we still owned you!
            5-3 on your own home field

and how did you own us? we played the most attractive football and had the best goal diff. but you won because of some gay rule

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
              okay..if real really are getting robben..
              WHY THE ****
              I MEAN
              YOU GOT HEINZE, DRENTHE, GUTI, ROBINHO, TORRES, MARCELO, SNEIJDER AND EVEN RAUL (IF YOU GET A WORTS INJURY CRISIS SITUATION) ALL WHO COULD PLAY IN HIS POSITION/ROTATE THE TEAM SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN PLAY IN THE POSITION

our new formation should be like this:

-----------raul-------RVN---------
              -robben-------------------robinho-
              --------------sneijder-------------
              --------------diarra---------------
              -drenthe--------------------ramos-
              ------cannavaro-----pepe---------
              --------------casillas--------------

we can also play like this if raul and saviola dont start:

-robben--------RVN-------robinho-
              -------sneijder-----guti------------
              --------------diarra---------------
              -drenthe--------------------ramos-
              ------cannavaro-----pepe---------
              --------------casillas--------------

and this is our B team :

-----------saviola----higuain-------
              -drenthe-------------------robinho-
              --------------guti-----------------
              --------------diarra----------------
              -marcelo--------------------torres-
              --------heinze------metzelder------
              --------------dudek---------------

Comment

5-3 on your own home field
                and how did you own us? we played the most attractive football and had the best goal diff. but you won because of some gay rule
                yes 2-0 at home, and you were lucky to escape a 3-1 loss so 3-3 draw at your home. and we won la liga. face it we were better than you last season.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  yes 2-0 at home, and you were lucky to escape a 3-1 loss so 3-3 draw at your home. and we won la liga. face it we were better than you last season.
                  well i can't remember how many games you lost last season. but the one i do remember is 3-0 vs recrativo on santiago bernabeu lol

oh and we are gonna own you this season you have had twice as many signings as us, but altoghether our signings were better quality

Comment

well i can't remember how many games you lost last season. but the one i do remember is 3-0 vs recrativo on santiago bernabeu lol

oh and we are gonna own you this season you have had twice as many signings as us, but altoghether our signings were better quality
                    my friend, last season everyone said "haha madrid sucks look who they lose too" but then when the team got to gel together we became unstoppable winning every single game. same story will follow this year.

your team has been playing together for years and has been successful. ours is a whole new team. you have to be fair and give us some time.

btw barcelona will not do as good as people think.

Comment

this season real madrid will become 3rd or 4th in la liga.they cant win their opener match against atletico they will lose or tie.and with schuster they are gonna lose a lot from the likes of villareal,soceidad,zaragoza.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        this season real madrid will become 3rd or 4th in la liga.they cant win their opener match against atletico they will lose or tie.and with schuster they are gonna lose a lot from the likes of villareal,soceidad,zaragoza.
                        MAYBE. but the 2nd half of the season all wins.

Comment

chelsea is getting cheap all the sudden...!
                          that said it all...!
                          i guess they could play the money game for only so long...!
                          i guess the mafia business has its ups and downs as well..!

no one can fk with madrid when it comes to dropping cold hard benjams..!

Comment

haha chelsea and real remind me of those guys at the bar who dont need to buy a whole bottle of vodka but just do it to show off nd they dont even drink the whole bottle lol and if they wanted a bottle they cudda got it from the liquor store for 70 bucks instead of at the club for 200 lol

im suprised they only payed 5.5 mil thats like wow i had 2 check twice that it didnt say 25.5 mil lol
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              haha chelsea and real remind me of those guys at the bar who dont need to buy a whole bottle of vodka but just do it to show off nd they dont even drink the whole bottle lol and if they wanted a bottle they cudda got it from the liquor store for 70 bucks instead of at the club for 200 lol
                              im suprised they only payed 5.5 mil thats like wow i had 2 check twice that it didnt say 25.5 mil lol

i know i was like the same way when i looked at the heinze's transfer fee...! i thought it was a typo... that is the most value for money ever for real..! off course man u would a given him up even free to anybody but liverpool..!

Comment

Working...
                              X