Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hope u haterz are happy-- materazzi out for...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    if materazzi never pulled his shirt he would never say that.
    either way you cant say if this didnt happen that wouldnt happen. materazzi started it by dissing zidanes sister. zidane went on with it and headbutted him.

puling shirt is part of the game!! thats common you know it man!
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      puling shirt is part of the game!! thats common you know it man!
      i know but a little trash talk is also part of the game. but what materazzi said doesnt usually happen. thats why he started it.

Comment

wellthats done materazzi shud be a hockey player e reminds me of chris pronger he is a dirty player but he is one of the best and nobody wants to play against him, thats what marco brings to the table i he was on your side youd love him
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Materazzi May Stage November Comeback

Inter and Azzurri star Marco Materazzi was feared out for as long as six months after sustaining a severe thigh injury against Hungary. However, following surgery, the "Matrix" could be back in action as early as November...

zoom - galleria Marco Materazzi could be back in time for the end of the Champions League group stages after it emerged that his recovery will be quicker than first thought.

"Matrix" suffered a severe thigh injury and general trauma after a Hungarian player landed on him during Italy's midweek international defeat, team doctors fearing the worst.

However, he has since overcome the trauma and come through an operation. With the internal bleeding fully stopped, he could be back in action by the end of November.

Materazzi picked up his 39th cap in the Hungary defeat, although doctors claim that, had his thigh bruising been left any longer, it could well have been his last.

The Internazionale defender is a major loss for his club as it enters the new Serie A season against Udinese on Sunday, while the national side will lose his presence ahead of their grudge Euro 2008 qualifier with France.
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            wellthats done materazzi shud be a hockey player e reminds me of chris pronger he is a dirty player but he is one of the best and nobody wants to play against him, thats what marco brings to the tablei he was on your side youd love him
            yea... i would love him so much that i would kick him out before he comes on my side.

Comment

Working...
            X