Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which National Team has the best midfield in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain:
    Fabregas
    Xavi
    Iniesta
    Xabi Alonso
    Luis Garcia

Portugal:
    Deco
    Simao
    Nani
    Ronaldo
    Queresman

Brazil:
    Alex
    Ronni
    Kaka
    Robinho (as a shadow striker)
    Gilberto

Argentina:
    Aimar
    Requelme
    Messi
    Cambiasso
    Mascherano
    Gago

Holland:
    Van Der Vaart
    Sneijder
    Van Bommel
    Drenthe
    Robben
    Babel
    Last edited by Milad-69; 08-24-2007, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
      holland:

---------------------------------Davids-----------------------------------
      -----------------------Seedorf--Sneijder--Van Bommel---------------------
      ------------------------------Van Der Vaart-------------------------------

Davids - Ajax
      Seedorf - AC Milan
      Sneijder - Real Madrid
      Van Bommel - FC Bayern Munchen
      Van Der Vaart - Hamburger SV

Davids and Van Bommel are outta the NT

and I REALLY don't see why everyone loves to lick Sneijders balls...

Comment

Dont want to burst some people's bubbles, but the power midfield should be proved in action, so if we want to stick to previous encounters, Italy and France are equal ( WC2006 encounter and Eu2008 qualifications), Germany owns Portugal ( WC2006 encounter), Spain can never be a power.
        Anyway Player wise calculation of Midfield power is absurd.

Comment

namewise, england is theoretically supposed to have the best midfield:

---------------------------------hargreaves----------------------
          beckham------------lampard-----------------------gerrard-------joecole---

but they dont tend to work with each other.. the same as brazil....
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

guys.. Nani is not as amazing as everybody thinks he is... hes just fast...so? so is Aaron Lennon

and Persianmadrid, i said that IF everybody on England in midfield could work together. they would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              Dont want to burst some people's bubbles, but the power midfield should be proved in action, so if we want to stick to previous encounters, Italy and France are equal ( WC2006 encounter and Eu2008 qualifications), Germany owns Portugal ( WC2006 encounter), Spain can never be a power.
              Anyway Player wise calculation of Midfield power is absurd.
              so if an amazing midfield has khatibi and enayati as strikers, and ostad asadi as defence they are crap because they dont win anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post

Davids and Van Bommel are outta the NT

and I REALLY don't see why everyone loves to lick Sneijders balls...
                have some respect man he's a great player. and what about this:

------------------------------De Zeeuw----------------------------
                -----------------Van der Vaart---------Seedorf---------------------
                -------------------------------Sneijder-----------------------------

De Zeeuw - AZ (HOL)
                Van Der vaart - Humburger SV (GER)
                Seedorf - AC milan (ITA)
                Sneijder - Real Madrid (ESP)
                ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

everyone who mentioned portugal without mouthino..MARK MY WORDS he will play for a world class team in 1-2 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    so if an amazing midfield has khatibi and enayati as strikers, and ostad asadi as defence they are crap because they dont win anything?
                    Next time read my posts carefully and think twice before posting nonesense like this.

Comment

IRan always had a god midfield its our strikers goallies and defence that sqrew shit up

kia--nekounam--teymourian--zandi
                      ------karimi
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                        Next time read my posts carefully and think twice before posting nonesense like this.
                        you said that its wrong to say who has the best midfield by listing the players. you said that the midfield is good based on how good of a performance they had. you said that based on previous encounters france has a good midfield, spain has a crap midfield, etc...

i said you cant judge a midfield based on the whole teams performance in previous encounters because if there are no strikers/defence/keeper it is not fair.

correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

England midfield is just horrible, they lost to a weakened Germany yesterday...
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

---mahdavikia--nekounam---anranik
                            --------kazemian------zandi------

OR

--------juninho----diego--------
                            --robinho-----kaka-------ronaldinho

OR

----------xavi-----------

JOAQUIN------------_SILVA
                            ---------cesc---iniesta

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              you said that its wrong to say who has the best midfield by listing the players. you said that the midfield is good based on how good of a performance they had. you said that based on previous encounters france has a good midfield, spain has a crap midfield, etc...
                              i said you cant judge a midfield based on the whole teams performance in previous encounters because if there are no strikers/defence/keeper it is not fair.
                              correct me if i am wrong.
                              No you didnt say that, you said if an amazing mid has Khatibi and ostad asadi as their strikers they would still be counted down? This is a very absurd thing to say, if a National team can produce an amazing midfield ( world class lvl) they can prolly do good in offense line, and another point is that not always the stikers are gonna score.
                              My main point was rankign the Midfield powers based on the performance! Is it wrong? I said Spain can never be a power if we look at their past peroformances and guess what they have better strikers than Khatibi and dont have Ostad asadi as their second forward.
                              Correct me if im wrong England never showed anythign in their midfield with all those great names.
                              So I dont believe just listing the names and giving ranks to midfields is a good way.

Comment

guys a lot of u are putting defenders and strikers in midfield.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                                X