Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which National Team has the best midfield in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    No you didnt say that, you said if an amazing mid has Khatibi and ostad asadi as their strikers they would still be counted down? This is a very absurd thing to say, if a National team can produce an amazing midfield ( world class lvl) they can prolly do good in offense line, and another point is that not always the stikers are gonna score.
    My main point was rankign the Midfield powers based on the performance! Is it wrong? I said Spain can never be a power if we look at their past peroformances and guess what they have better strikers than Khatibi and dont have Ostad asadi as their second forward.
    Correct me if im wrong England never showed anythign in their midfield with all those great names.
    So I dont believe just listing the names and giving ranks to midfields is a good way.
    midfield is only 2-6 players on a team. i dont think its fair to judge only the midfield based on a whole teams performance. even if the striker/defender/keeper is a big name they can still mess up in a tournament. you should judge them by how well they play, not results.

Comment

I think Argentina overall has the best midfielders
      Aimar
      Requelme
      Messi
      Cambiasso
      Mascherano
      Gago

Comment

Spain and England have the most solid MF, although it never seems to work for both of them..

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
          guys.. Nani is not as amazing as everybody thinks he is... hes just fast...so? so is Aaron Lennon

and Persianmadrid, i said that IF everybody on England in midfield could work together. they would be amazing
          Nani is only 20 years old and has some of the most amazing skill seen.

He will be one of the best one day!

Comment

perhaps arash u should define the title of the thread.. is it the team with the best midfilders or the team with the best midfield ?

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              perhaps arash u should define the title of the thread.. is it the team with the best midfilders or the team with the best midfield ?
              Well doesnt the team with the best MidfielderS create the best midfielD

But in truth what Nima jan said is true, Nani will deffinatly be 1 of the best 1 day..

So go have a look at his goal agasint Tottenham, Magiic mate.....

Quaresma,Nani and Ronaldo....Some national teams Pray to have 1 of these players...

Portugal has 3

Comment

Working...
              X