US Open: Aravane Rezaei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Open: Aravane Rezaei

We Iranians are probably still high of the Basketball Asian Cup Victory and the Volleyball Youth World Cup Championships

Cant blame ya...Am still celebreating over them....

Hungry for more sucess.!!! Lets follow our Iranian Tennis Star Aravane Rezaei in the US Open, Even though i belive A Gold is VERY FAR OFF

Lets just hope that she can do a good job and bring some of the brilliances she had in Istanbul Open and also French Open Beating some big names such as Sharapova etc.....

Dnt let the Happiness from Volleyball and Basketball get ur confidence up here .....

I think that if Aravane Rezaei reaches 4th Round that would be a achievment to her...

Anywayz she has advanced to the 2nd round of the Open after Beating Argentinian Jorgelina Cravero 2-0 in sets....

2nd Round opponent is yet to be announced...
    Good luck to her....

Imagine her winning US Open,,I think We Iranians are already on a high after Basketball and Volleyball we would get heartattacks

Serbian Anna Ivanovic will be Rezaeis 2nd round opponent...

She is the 5th Top Seeded Women player in this tournament..

I think this is a VERY Tough match for Rezaei, I am Afraid this might actually be a early end to Rezaei's US Open..Or she might pull a HUGE upset

Comment

i just bought a pair of Nadal's racket today. The ironic thing is that I'm a Federer fan. Vamos Rafa and Federer

Comment

I thought she was french or something?

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
          I thought she was french or something?
          She Represents France in big tournaments, But has also Represented Iran and is a Iranian...Lets not go to this discussion again..

We have had it so many times, She is Iranian, She has her training and preperations in Iran with her Father, She Represented Iran in the Islamic Women Games...

She wears a Necklace of Iran map...

Just Good luck to her in this Tournament

Comment

btw omg Marcis Baghdatis and Juan Carlos Ferrero are already out!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I love this girl, she have so much gheyrat.

when will she play, will eurosport show here game?

Comment

good luck to her, I hope she can achieve big things.

Comment

I'm afraid she is done, Anna Ivanovic is way too good but who knows, iranians can do magic

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Trust me, Ivanovic will win!
                    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

BELIVE IN THE IRANIAN POWER INSIDE OF YOU. We all got it exept GN/Enayati/khatibi

Comment

i hope she advances far and get some tv times..!

Comment

I am definitely a very proud hamvatan; Shireeeeeeh Rezaei

Comment

I think it is time for Aravane to get a trainer and have a coach other than
                            her father. Last time I saw her, she seemed a bit over-weight. She has
                            a great forehand. But not very mobile and the backhand has room for
                            improvement. Both areas (weight and technique) need pros to take her
                            to next level.

Aravane reached 3rd round last year, but has stalled since then. If she can't
                            reach 3rd round this year, (with her opponent I have no reason to think she
                            will go to third round) she must make major change.

Comment

Unfortunately, since Istanbul, Aravane has been on a downward spiral. Don't know
                              if she has injuries, but as I stated she has to work on her fitness. At 20 she has the
                              world ahead of her, but she must regroup, get a good coach/trainer and make herself
                              ready for Australian, instead of next tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X