Antonio Puerta (22) passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio Puerta (22) passed away

It's been reported that he's past away... I hope his soul rests in peace...
    SHOCKING

The thing that makes it even more sad is that his girlfriend was pragnent and they were supposed to get married...
    I don't know why he didn't stop playing football, he already had fainted a couple off times before.

p.s. I know this is the wrong forum

Antonio Puerta (22) died

During the match between Sevilla and Getafe on Saturday Antonio Puerta collapsed but stood up again and walked to the dressing room where he collapsed another time, however the medical staff managed to help him once again, he went to the hospital where he had another heart attack but again he survived.

Today his situation got worsen and he died at the age of 22, Sevilla and the Spanish football lost a very talented player.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Rest In Peace, Antonio Puerta

Antonio Puerta, the highly talented Sevilla and Spanish national team player, collapsed during Sevilla's La Liga game with Getafe. He was taken to the hospital, and it was today announced that he is dead. Rest in peace!

I know that this is not the right forum, but something like this deserves all attention that it can get.

My condolences to Puerta's family, friends, and fans.

I think that PFDC should send some kind of condolences to Sevilla or something.
      sigpic

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

This is terrible news. I don't want to believe it... He's just died. So young, and he's girlfriend is expecting a baby. This sucks so much.

In our hearts forever.

Comment

Rip

Comment

May his soul RIP

Comment

Good bye friend

Rest in peace. All football supporters will miss you.
                http://www.deporte365.com

Comment

!!! This Is Alarming !!!

FIFA, UEFA and all national & regional football federations must work much harder on better education for the team physicians.

This is a tragedy for this sport.

May this talented player rest in peace.
                  WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

Comment

I can't believe this RIP

Comment

What a future he had, all gone now. So saddening. May he rest in peace.

Comment

I saw that match live Saw him Collapse. By no means was i expecting this.
                        Rip,..

Comment

r.i.p.

Comment

May he rest peace.

Comment

Puerta will be missed, he was a very good LB who nearly everyone liked.
                              He will be missed as a Sevillista, as a son, as a husband and as a father to an unborn child...

My deepest condolence and sympathy to Antonio Puerta's family and all Sevilla fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X