X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

African player collapses

^^^^and that guy in leicester city aswell

Comment

ManU i dont think the guy in leicester city died, he just went to the hospital.

this is rediculous. another soccer related death? wow

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
        ManU i dont think the guy in leicester city died, he just went to the hospital.
        this is rediculous. another soccer related death? wow
        oh yea, but still he collapsed as well, but dam this thing is scary

Comment

wrong forum.

i'm guessing it was a heart problem, many african players seem to have problems with their heart. foe and kanu to name a couple.

Comment

Rip

Comment

wow! FIFA needs to look into this man. this is just ridiculous that we are having these talented football players dying.

this is starting to scare me now me and my bodies we play football every monday and Wednesday it's like a tradition we do it every week and today we were playing football and it was pretty hot here in laguna niguel, it was about 100F degrees and we were playing pretty hard, i remember getting a light headed and weird some times but i would come off and drink water and sit under tree for a minute then jump back in.

R.I.P ZAMBIAN FOOTBALLER!

Comment

i will play football for eva even if i have heart problems wuts beta than
                starting to find wut u like doing (playing footy) since you were a kid and wuts beta than dieing on the green football pitch that u love the most??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17 View Post
                  wrong forum.
                  i'm guessing it was a heart problem, many african players seem to have problems with their heart. foe and kanu to name a couple.
                  yup its a very common, major problem for black folks..!

Comment

Working...
                  X