Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahh Ajax Lost Against Slavia

ENTER SHIKARI 3

ps; fenerbache beat anderlecht 2-0 belguim have no clleague clubs hahaha lol holland does holland is way better than belguim
    ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Originally posted by -PSVfan.#01- View Post
      ps; fenerbache beat anderlecht 2-0 belguim have no clleague clubs hahaha lol holland does holland is way better than belguim
      lol who cares about the rivalry between holland and Belgium, and yes dutch league is better than belgian
      ..but praag is weaker than fenerbache

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
        lol who cares about the rivalry between holland and Belgium, and yes dutch league is better than belgian
        ..but praag is weaker than fenerbache
        je moet slavia niet onderschatten dat deed ajax ook al en zie nu: ze verliezen 2x achterelkaar.. slavia heeft een geweldige keeper genaamd: Martin Vaniak hij hield slavia op de been
        ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Last time I checked they kicked your ass in super cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Last tiem I checked they kicekd your ass in super cup?
            3rd time in a row too .....

Mate, PSV is Nowhere near 1 of the best clubs in Europe....Id Struggle putting u in the top 20

Comment

Last time I checked they kicked your ass in super cup?
              LOLOL that cup does'nt mather that's only for prestige WE HAVE MADED THE CLLEAGUE AJAX NOT THAT SAYS ENOUGH DUDE AND IF I START ABOUT BAYENMUNCHEN I'M NOT DONE IN 365 DAYS THEY NOT EVEN GOING THO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSV DOES
              ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

LOLOL that cup does'nt mather that's only for prestige WE HAVE MADED THE CLLEAGUE AJAX NOT THAT SAYS ENOUGH DUDE AND IF I START ABOUT BAYENMUNCHEN I'M NOT DONE IN 365 DAYS THEY NOT EVEN GOING THO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSV DOES
                Yea man, if you gonna start comparing Bayern to PSuxV you are gonna have a long way to name Bayern's superiorities even in 10 years.

Comment

Yea man, if you gonna start comparing Bayern to PSuxV you are gonna have a long way to name Bayern's superiorities even in 10 years.
                  lol lol i don't have too if PSV is gonna play Champions League this year and Bayern Munchen not. then it says enough.
                  ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

lol lol i don't have too if PSV is gonna play Champions League this year and Bayern Munchen not. then it says enough.
                    Nashashide ro shab deraze.

Comment

lool masoud dont bother discussing with him
                      he's 13

bayern is right now maybe the strongest team in europe, shame their not playing CL

Comment

yeah the champions of albania, cypress and israel go to champions league too so what???

All I know is that as a bayern fan, at least when we got there 19 out of 20 years we never brag about just going there!!
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X