Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eto0 out for two months

Eto'o Ruled Out For Two Months

Samuel Eto'o has been ruled out for at least two months after tearing a muscle in his thigh during the Trofeo Gamper game on Wednesday evening.

zoom - galleria The Cameroon striker suffered the injury just two minutes after coming on as a substitute at half time in the encounter against Inter.

Club doctors have confirmed that Eto'o has suffered a partial tear of a tendon in his right thigh and will be sidelined for eight weeks.

It still has to be decided if a course of physiotherapy will be sufficient or whether the 27-year-old will require surgery to repair the damage.

Eto'o suffered a serious injury last September when he damaged his meniscus in a Champions League match against Werder Bremen and was out for six months.

The blow will temporarily end the discussion about the 'Fantastic Four' at FC Barcelona and will allow Giovani Dos Santos to stake a claim.

Lucas Brown
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

the "fantastic four" wouldn't all play at the same time anyway, Riijkard has already said that only 3 will play at one time

so I guess our lineup for the start of the season would be

Messi-------------Ronnie
    ---------Henry

and to rotate the team around sometimes, maybe gudjohnson in for Henry and Dos Santos in for Ronnie/Messi untill Eto'o recovers

Comment

wow my prediction came true! right at the beginning of the season i said "one of them will get injured for a long time". hahaha. oh well its good for henry... lets see if he can be top goal scorer in spain in that time.

Comment

Now lets see what Henry can do

Comment

sucks for fcb, he was their best scoring threat..!

Comment

Working...
          X