Predict the Strongest Teams This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
    I already said why I forgot them, I put them in.
    It's funny how you suddenly call someone biased, without getting an answer to your question to why Bayern wasn't there.
    But it seems like you'll take any opportunity you can to bash me.
    A well, I'll enjoy Real Madrid being the strongest most exciting team this season, hope you enjoy Bayern competing against Villarreal for the UEFA Cup.
    1) I am a bayern fan but I wasn't insulted that you didn't put them there. You insulted yourself!

2) I actually like the fact that bayern will be below the radar this year so they can develop some chemistry. You as a real madrid fan out of all people should know , sorry I mean """KNOW""" how it feels to have a bunch of talented players and dont get crap done for SEVERAL seasons!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

for CL:

Madrid, Liverpool (thats all iv seen play)

Chelsea, need to improve more, but we'll see

Comment

Seville, I personally would not be suprised if they won the CL..now that it seems Alves is gonna stick around for another season, Milan should be a force I reckon
        Go Cows!

Comment

milan will be the tuffest team to beat it will take something really special to beat milan.. milan is a family and play as unit its very hard to break them down.. beating madrid is no big deal look at munich last yr beating barca can be done.. but beating milan takes something special.. comming from behind 3-0 and ronaldinho the best player in the world putting barca on his shoulder and it would also require a shevchenko goal being dissalowed on the return leg
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            milan will be the tuffest team to beat it will take something really special to beat milan.. milan is a family and play as unit its very hard to break them down.. beating madrid is no big deal look at munich last yr beating barca can be done.. but beating milan takes something special.. comming from behind 3-0 and ronaldinho the best player in the world putting barca on his shoulder and it would also require a shevchenko goal being dissalowed on the return leg
            yea... no wonder milan couldnt hold on to a 3 goal lead for 30 minutes.

Comment

It's just too early to predict something like that righ tnow what if a key player gets injured or a team just gets hot? At least wait until like mid November before you make a prediction that's what I say about that.

Now I could be wrong but with the addition of Henry on paper Barca looks very tough I don't see them losing. Real Madrid also looks very solid as well along with AC milan. Those are my top three teams as of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                I think you are hyping up your team a little bit dude there is no doubt Milan is a good team, in fact they are on my top three man so I have respect for them. Remember it is very difficult to repeat as champions my friend you have that bullseye on your back, and every team is going to bring their A game to play against Milan. Never underestimate that my friend even the loser teams might step up and rise to the ocasion and shock Milan, if Milan takes them too lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                  I think you are hyping up your team a little bit dude there is no doubt Milan is a good team, in fact they are on my top three man so I have respect for them. Remember it is very difficult to repeat as champions my friend you have that bullseye on your back, and every team is going to bring their A game to play against Milan. Never underestimate that my friend even the loser teams might step up and rise to the ocasion and shock Milan, if Milan takes them too lightly.
                  Fiorentina did just that today you know. Drawing 1-1 at the San Siro.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Fiorentina did just that today you know. Drawing 1-1 at the San Siro.
                    Yep just as I pointed out because teams are going to get up to play against AC Milan. They are the defending champs(as much as it pains me to say this), so teams are going to be gunning for them. Milan better bring their A game every day.

You know I would love to keep up with this but in the States we primarily get a lot of EPL. That's why I am counting on you guys to keep me post dated. Oh well at least we get full coverage of the Champions League on ESPN and ESPN 2.

We also get some La Liga as well and some Bundesliga but we hardly ever get Sirea A.

Comment

btw in champions league 1997, Rosenborg, a norwegian team, beat AC Milan in the last group game away and knocked them out of CL. Norwegians won't stop talking about it even tho it was 10 years ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                        btw in champions league 1997, Rosenborg, a norwegian team, beat AC Milan in the last group game away and knocked them out of CL. Norwegians won't stop talking about it even tho it was 10 years ago lol
                        I didn't know that lol they lost to a Norewgian team lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                          I didn't know that lol they lost to a Norewgian team lol.
                          NEVER underestimate them Norwegians

Watch the last bit and listen when the Norwegian commentator says when they beat England 2-1 back in the 80s

Plus Norway gave us Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
                          sigpic

Comment

Barca will be the toughest to beat throughout the year. Messi's on fire, Henry is adapting quickly, Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho, Gio Dos Santos has been coming off the bench and impressing, Abidal has proved to be an amazing buy. My prediction is Man U vs Barca in the CL final. Bayern will win the Bundesliga. Milan will win the Seria A. I can't even begin to predict the EPL. and Barca will win la liga.
                            VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Here's my quality sides...Copy and pasted..

1. Real Madrid - top of league HELL YES
                              2. Barcelona - most talented players, but daddy's name is Madrid
                              3. Liverpool - will win EPL., the only stiff competition to top 2 in CL.
                              4. Bayern Munich - too bad they didn't make the CL, for the first time in their history they actually have a legit shot of making it far in cl.
                              5. Chelsea - will remain top 3 in league and make at least cl qf.
                              6. Man U. - will surge up in the 2nd half of season.
                              7. Inter Milan - Shaky but can improve..they have enough quality to win Serie A again.
                              8. Milan - experience can only go for so long,, they need more quality.
                              9. Arsenal.. will be spotty all year..! with luck they may go far..!
                              others dont matter too much

Comment

with players like: toni,schweinsteiger,ribery, surly they do.
                                ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Working...
                                X