No announcement yet.

i have mixed feelings about this, i really dont know what to think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares where the french players are from? you cant critisise a team for not playing them because of their background. imagine if france didnt have hendry, zidance, maka, viera, etc in the last world cup?! they're there cuz they're the best

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back View Post
      I have been to Paris and the Paris in Texas , but that has nothing to do with it.
      The stats show that 90% of France is White. 80% of those are born in France. Look at Germany's population. 90% of the population is still German white. Do they have trouble keeping more then half of the team German blooded? The fact is French men just do not like football.
      I do not where Versace btw, I do like French Connection though, even though it is British.
      what do you think of holland( with all their surinamian players), england, the usa, australia and germany (with all their polish podolski klose borowski and maybe even dejagah, kuranyi castro odonkor...)

Comment

Italian soccer fans are all racists and wrong. but otherwise the france players must no the athem of their ''own'' country. france does even have really french players anymore with 100%french blood only Ribery and the other french players are on the bench
        ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

Lool Italians.. What more to expect when racism is like drinking water in Italy..

Comment

Working...
          X