i have mixed feelings about this, i really dont know what to think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    I love it how the french-africans don't even know the national anthem and I love how the French national team isn't even FRENCH anymore,
    you who are so clever, please give the name of the african players of the french NT

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan View Post
      The only national anthem I would boo is the Israeli one, as Israel is an illegal and racist state.
      england's full national anthem has some derogatory comments towards scotland i think

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        who says they dont know the words to the anthem?!!
        If you watch that clip again carefully you will see Makalele , Malouda, Henry and Thuram singing the anthem.
        And that is not a fair comment to make just because some of the were not singing it, Ribery and Escude were not singing it either.
        I'm sick of this bullshit racism how just because their black they cant be French. We are in no position to say such things as we Iranians are made up of many ethnic groups such as Turks , Armenians, Kurds, Turkamens , Africans, Arabs etc..
        So there is no point in us being rascist.
        use ur head
        nobody is being rascists baba belive it or not i have family in france. When the war was going on in italy alot of my italian family moved to france for work. anyways i talked to them before the game on the telephone (the world cup game) and they said even some french ppl in france ane not too happy with the team becuz most of them are black. its like ifwe field olerum, what wud others think?
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
          england's full national anthem has some derogatory comments towards scotland i think
          And like a torrent rush,
          Rebellious Scots to crush.
          that what your referring to i would guess..

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzeronaldinhoPSG View Post
            you who are so clever, please give the name of the african players of the french NT
            They are being ignorant, but I can name where the French players have their blood orgins

Henry - Martinique - Caribbean
            Anelka - Martinique - Caribbean
            Abidal - Martinique - Caribbean
            Saha - Guadeloupe - Caribbean
            Thuram - Guadeloupe - Caribbean
            Gallas - Guadeloupe - Caribbean

Malouda - French Guiana - South America
            Trezeguet - Argentina - South America

Dhorasoo - India - Asia

Nasri - Algeria - Africa
            Zidane - Algeria - Africa

Govou - Benin - Africa
            Cisse - Ivory Coast - Africa
            L.Diarra - Mali - Africa
            A.Diarra - Mali - Africa
            Boumsong - Cameroon - Africa
            Makelele - Congo - Africa
            Desailly - Ghana - Africa
            Vieira - Senegal - Africa
            Sagna - Senegal - Africa

Mexes - Fag Land - As Roma Training Grounds
            Ribery - Outer Space

Sagnol, Escude, Mexes, Ribery, Coupet are the only french blooded players.

Yes we know most were born in France, but only 6.7 of French people have non French orgins. So that stats do not match up. Look at The German, Dutch national teams, they are not filled with people of a different blood.

Also we know the Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana are not a member of Fifa, so their players are eligible to play for France, but regardless the issue is the number of them and the number of real blooded Frenchmen.

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back View Post
              They are being ignorant, but I can name where the French players have their blood orgins

Dhorasoo - India - Asia

Nasri - Algeria - Africa

Govou - Benin - Africa
              L.Diarra - Mali - Africa
              A.Diarra - Mali - Africa
              Sagna - Senegal - Africa

Ribery - Outer Space

Yes we know most were born in France, but only 6.7 of French people have non French orgins. So that stats do not match up. Look at The German, Dutch national teams, they are not filled with people of a different blood.

Also we know the Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana are not a member of Fifa, so their players are eligible to play for France, but regardless the issue is the number of them and the number of real blooded Frenchmen.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Dhorasoo - India - Asia

Nasri - Algeria - Africa

Govou - Benin - Africa
                L.Diarra - Mali - Africa
                A.Diarra - Mali - Africa
                Sagna - Senegal - Africa

Ribery - Outer Space

guadeloupe, martinique and french guyana are part of france like brittany, paris etc....
                so a guadeloupean is 100% french...

Comment

This thread is becoming really racist.

Unless you know personally these players and can say they have very little French connections how can you say otherwise?

If they were born in France, and are part of the culture, how does where there parents were born affect that relationship?

Of course I hate the French NT, but these players have gone through so much racism in their lives to this point that it's sad to be reading this from viewers. Zidane said in an interview that the racism he was recieving in his childhood made gave him this anger and silence throughout his career.
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with why a country that is basically 90% white French, cannot even put out that percentage into their national team... Look at their rugby team.

Like I said before, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and French Guiana are French, but they do not make the majority of French citizens like they do in the French NT.

Comment

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with why a country that is basically 90% white French, cannot even put out that percentage into their national team... Look at their rugby team.
                      Like I said before, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and French Guiana are French, but they do not make the majority of French citizens like they do in the French NT.
                      LOL - have you, Mr. Texas, been to Paris or Marseilles or Lyon recently?! If anything traditional "white" French folk are becoming a minority in the cultural landscape in those epicenters.

C'mon, just admit it: Youre a jealous Versace-wannabe Iranian dude living in Texas trying to tear down a team you don't like.

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        you know whats really stupid is when american hockey teams boo canadas anthem haha we invented the game lol
                        Oh now thats hilarious.

Sorry "persiangodfather", but you AINT Canadian! You're not Anglo, so you're not Canadian.....right?

I'm just using the same logic that you and other uneducated twats use for labeling the non-white players on France's squad....

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                          I'm sick of this bullshit racism how just because their black they cant be French. We are in no position to say such things as we Iranians are made up of many ethnic groups such as Turks , Armenians, Kurds, Turkamens , Africans, Arabs etc..
                          Indeed, I would just love to see one of these Iranian/Versace types playing on the road in an away stadium in Serie A or B, in front of the hardcore ultras, and experiencing some of that warm calcio hospitality.

Guaranteed you'd hear a lot of "osama!" chants, monkey noises, and a bunch of other friendy things.

Just talk to Mido when his arab arse had a stint with AS Roma....

Comment

Originally posted by Vestvood Vizard View Post
                            LOL - have you, Mr. Texas, been to Paris or Marseilles or Lyon recently?! If anything traditional "white" French folk are becoming a minority in the cultural landscape in those epicenters.

C'mon, just admit it: Youre a jealous Versace-wannabe Iranian dude living in Texas trying to tear down a team you don't like.

Classic.
                            I have been to Paris and the Paris in Texas , but that has nothing to do with it.

The stats show that 90% of France is White. 80% of those are born in France. Look at Germany's population. 90% of the population is still German white. Do they have trouble keeping more then half of the team German blooded? The fact is French men just do not like football.

I do not where Versace btw, I do like French Connection though, even though it is British.

Comment

Indeed, I would just love to see one of these Iranian/Versace types playing on the road in an away stadium in Serie A or B, in front of the hardcore ultras, and experiencing some of that warm calcio hospitality.

Guaranteed you'd hear a lot of "osama!" chants, monkey noises, and a bunch of other friendy things.

Just talk to Mido when his arab arse had a stint with AS Roma....
                              Funny, I've been in Curva Nord at Lazio games and have had no problems what so ever. Rezaei never had any problems in Italy either. Look at PSG fans. They are one of the racist in Europe.

Comment

Oh now thats hilarious.

Sorry "persiangodfather", but you AINT Canadian! You're not Anglo, so you're not Canadian.....right?

I'm just using the same logic that you and other uneducated twats use for labeling the non-white players on France's squad....
                                thats hilarious, ''''''vestvood vizard''''(its not like u r highly educated u dont even know where to use quotations) do you live in france? or even europe for that matter? i was born in canada so if i wanted to play hockey for team canada there wud be no problem there. Its not like i was born in caribean and french scouts saw i was good and they rushed me to paris to come play for france. if i wanted to play soccer for italy.canada.iran i could i have connections there, so you think a person born in a colony of another country shud be allowed to play for their colony? those ppl are not french they are french immigrants. if they move to france live in france have kids there then ok there kids are french, but the funny thing is when they retire theyll prolly go back home and not stay in france
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X