Do you consider Czech a top class team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you consider Czech a top class team

If you ask me they are one of the best european teams our there, they were unfortunate not to qualify to the next round in the world cup. They displayed some the most entertaining football againts America that I have ever seen in a World Cup final. They have world class players and a football system that is advanced.

1 Petr Čech
    Chelsea
    Fiorentina
    22 David Rozehnal6 Marek Jankulovski Arsenal
    Hamburger SV
    18 Marek Kulič
    8 Martin Fenin
    9 Jan Koller AS Monaco

substitutesCoach

no they are not top class!
    A class:france,arge.,brazil,italy,france,holland,por tugal,england
    B class:czech,mexico,sweden,ivory coast,ukraine,urugauay
    C class:USA,australia,ghana,denmark,swiss,nigeria,ca meron,serbia'n'montenegro
    D class:iran,japan,korea,egypt,poland,many teams over here.

Comment

I think that both Mexico and Check Republic are World Class Teams,

Dont kno why you put them in the B-Class..

Ghana for that matter is a very strong team too..

Ivory Coast for that matter HAS to a World Class team, If you deny this i dont kno what else to say

You have 5 players in their squad playing in 3 of the best clubs in the World to mention a few..

Droga,Kalou- Chelsea
      Toure-Barcelona
      Ebou-Toure- Arsenal

Comment

i put those teams in B class because when france or englands main players are injured they still have amazing backup and thats what makes them world class.now lets say ivory coast or czech,when their main players are injured they dont have players good enough as their main players,and thats why they are B class.(drogba,kaalou injured who they have? their best choice is kone)

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          If you ask me they are one of the best european teams our there, they were unfortunate not to qualify to the next round in the world cup. They displayed some the most entertaining football againts America that I have ever seen in a World Cup final. They have world class players and a football system that is advanced.
          LOL their display in that game had very little to do with the level of the Czechs.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

czech i would say is somewhere between a and b class. they are quite a good team.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Their team from two years ago, in form was among the best teams in the world, however Poborsky and Nedved retired and some of their other key players are also not the youngest anymore such as Koller and Galasek.

Comment

no there not, i agree with soheil, except what is ivory coast ukraine (who i think is the most overrated team in the world) and uruguay doing in class b?

Comment

there is a dfference between having a world class squad and playing like a world class squad

mexico does not have a world class squad
                  but they do play like one
                  check does have a world class squad
                  but they dont really play like 1
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    there is a dfference between having a world class squad and playing like a world class squad

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Exactly beautifully said man. Czech showed me nothing in the world cup they were the biggest disappointment of the WC. THere is no doubt they have great players but you need to produce before you can be considered a top team. They didn't even qualify to the 2nd round how does that classify them as a world class team?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        Lol... There is no way that You actually think Iran is on the same level as Poland.
                        Poland is a great team.
                        Iran in the other hand is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          theres a lot wrong with this

Comment

Czech isn't on the same class as Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, France etc...

But they are very close to it because they can compete at that level, but not keep their place there.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

their football is not quite there ..!
                              but their women are there for shu..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X