No announcement yet.

[R] France - Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I really like Pirlo and Gattuso as footballers they are really the engines for their respective clubs and coutry.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      I have to admit I really like Pirlo and Gattuso as footballers they are really the engines for their respective clubs and coutry.

how bout zambrotta, buffon and toni?
      come on...the team is full of superstars, they just have a bad coach.

Comment

there is no replacement for marcello lippi he is the greatest coach of his time better then ferguson better then capello better then scolari
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          there is no replacement for marcello lippi he is the greatest coach of his time better then ferguson better then capello better then scolari
          hiddink.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            how bout zambrotta, buffon and toni?
            come on...the team is full of superstars, they just have a bad coach.
            they are all good players but take away those two italy will be in dissaray!

Comment

the tartan army do it again..6 point of france...i am most probably going to be at the italy game in glasgow...scotland will most probably qualify....6 pnts from 3 games should be alright....
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                the tartan army do it again..6 point of france...i am most probably going to be at the italy game in glasgow...scotland will most probably qualify....6 pnts from 3 games should be alright....

wow. if u go bro take some pix of as many italia players as u can for me
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

wow. if u go bro take some pix of as many italia players as u can for me
                  lol - will do, jus hope i get a ticket, it's gna be nrly impossible cuz i aint a member of the supporters club n they get priority...im gna try hard tho
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

how many fits in the stadium?
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

how many fits in the stadium?
                      55,000 if i ain't mistaken
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X