Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Oden to miss the ENTIRE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg Oden to miss the ENTIRE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

his injury will prevent him from playing. This is not fair at all to the rest of the league. Every now and then a franchise gets lucky and gets players like shaq, lebron and duncan as #1 picks that makes them instantly good and puts them out of lottery for a long time. Now with oden out the blazers have a legit chance of adding another top notch franchise player in the next years draft!! thats just not right!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Portland should have went with Durant. They already have LaMarcus at Center.

This will be biggest bust in draft history, next to Olowokandi and Sam Bowie and Joe Smith

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Portland should have went with Durant. They already have LaMarcus at Center.
      This will be biggest bust in draft history, next to Olowokandi and Sam Bowie and Joe Smith
      dont bet on it. oden is not shaq good but he is really really good. Also, I take sam bowie, joe smith and kandi man over kwame brown any day of the week!! At least sam bowie wasnt #1.

The worst #1 of the draft ever was pervis ellison (who?) by the celtics.
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        his injury will prevent him from playing. This is not fair at all to the rest of the league. Every now and then a franchise gets lucky and gets players like shaq, lebron and duncan as #1 picks that makes them instantly good and puts them out of lottery for a long time. Now with oden out the blazers have a legit chance of adding another top notch franchise player in the next years draft!! thats just not right!
        Sorry bro I didn't know you posted this here I made another thread about this in the general form.

This sucks I feel bad for Oden he seems like such a nice an dhumble guy with a good head on his shoulders. Boy Portland has THE WORST LUCK with draft picks. Remember when they passed on some NOBODY named Michael Jordan for Sam Bowe? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
          Sorry bro I didn't know you posted this here I made another thread about this in the general form.
          This sucks I feel bad for Oden he seems like such a nice an dhumble guy with a good head on his shoulders. Boy Portland has THE WORST LUCK with draft picks. Remember when they passed on some NOBODY named Michael Jordan for Sam Bowe? lol
          in the long run its better for oden given the blazers will have one of the worse NBA records next year and they will more than likely team oden up with another blue chipper!!

Yeah that sam bowie was a pretty dumb move. Also condsidering in the same draft the #5 pick was charles Barkley!

Comment

in the long run its better for oden given the blazers will have one of the worse NBA records next year and they will more than likely team oden up with another blue chipper!!
            Yeah that sam bowie was a pretty dumb move. Also condsidering in the same draft the #5 pick was charles Barkley!
            That was some draft class you also had Hakeem Olajuan as the #1 pick. That pick I cna undesrtand Olajuan turned out to be one hell of a player. I agree with what you are saying looks like Oden is going to get another great blue chipper who is going to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
              That was some draft class you also had Hakeem Olajuan as the #1 pick. That pick I cna undesrtand Olajuan turned out to be one hell of a player. I agree with what you are saying looks like Oden is going to get another great blue chipper who is going to help him out.
              picks 1-5 my favorite draft is that one with the 2003 a close second. that draft had 3 MVPs in hakeem, MJ and charles.

Overall draft I dont think anythng comes close to 1996. AI, Kobe, marbury, ray allen, steve nash, J oneil, sharif abdurrahim, marcus camby....thats just rediculous!!

Comment

picks 1-5 my favorite draft is that one with the 2003 a close second. that draft had 3 MVPs in hakeem, MJ and charles.
                Overall draft I dont think anythng comes close to 1996. AI, Kobe, marbury, ray allen, steve nash, J oneil, sharif abdurrahim, marcus camby....thats just rediculous!!
                Ya the 1996 draft was something special overall that was the best draft class but you got to love a draft pick with Hakeem, Jordan, and Barkley. At lesat 1-5 no draft class is going to top that.

Comment

lebron
                  carmelo
                  bosh
                  wade

was also good.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    lebron
                    carmelo
                    bosh
                    wade
                    was also good.
                    True that! That was also a very special draft class.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      lebron
                      carmelo
                      bosh
                      wade
                      was also good.
                      thats what I said!!!! I said 1 thru 5 i like the 2003 as a close second to the MJ draft.

Comment

2003 was sick

also

TJ Ford
                        Chris Kaman
                        ***k Heinrich
                        Michael Pietrus
                        David West
                        Leandro Barbosa

Comment

hahah that sucks
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15 View Post
                            2003 was sick

also

TJ Ford
                            Chris Kaman
                            ***k Heinrich
                            Michael Pietrus
                            David West
                            Leandro Barbosa
                            barbosa and heinrich yeah but the rest are just a ok. Overall looking beyond 1-5 no draft even comes close to 1996

Comment

thats what I said!!!! I said 1 thru 5 i like the 2003 as a close second to the MJ draft.
                              ok cool. i was just listing the names.

Comment

Working...
                              X