Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Oden to miss the ENTIRE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont worry baby, he'll be back next yr, not a bust...just a "not yet" player

Comment

raptors all the way tho

Comment

...and to think how upset I was when the celts lost him in the draft....

Comment

Originally posted by Persian View Post
          ...and to think how upset I was when the celts lost him in the draft....
          you might regret saying that come next season.

Comment

Well Im not saying he is a bust just because of this injury. I've been saying it all along, that if I was Portland, I would go with Durant at #1

Yes I know good centers are hard to come by in the NBA. Shaq, Zo, Yao, these are rare players. Ok granted. But Oden simply lacks an offensive game. He has no post game, no jumper, no hook, no power game (like Shaq). He has NO OFFENSE

He will be like a Ben Wallace but a little better scorer. Like average 12 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks.

But Durant, this kid is a special player. A player that I would not pass up on if I was the Blazers. First of all, the Blazers drafted a great Center, LaMarcus Aldridge last year. He started performing very well toward the end of the season. Now what are they going to do with 2 very talented Centers? They are both too big for 4 too

Durant averaged 28 points, 11 rebounds in his Freshman year of college. That is just UN HEARD of in College, where in an average game the team will score a total of 75-80 points. He is just special. He has that twinkle in his eye. He also performed very well in the USA inter scrimmage game.

Comment

nba.com: greatest picks of all time:

http://www.nba.com/features/greatest_picks_070627.html

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                nba.com: greatest picks of all time:
                http://www.nba.com/features/greatest_picks_070627.html
                I religously followed the draft in 1990's. AI wasnt a sure #1 pick???:bs: :bs:

There was no doubt he was the #1 pick. The argument was between abdurrahim and camby which one should be #2. Also, The only time AI was not a lock for #1 pick was when speculation was that tim duncan was going leave school one year early and be in the 96 draft. Once he decided to come out after his senior season meaning after the decleration deadline EVERYONE knew AI was the pick
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                X