X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's def a passionate player who i'd like to hav on my side ANY day

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back View Post
      He just runs around like a headless chicken without skill. He is a decent player, that is about it.
      :bs:

rino gattuso is a player whose worht cannot be calculated through goals or crazy dribbling runs. He provides leadership, intensity, and teamwork. He doesnt run like a "headless chicken", he runs like a lion at a pack of gazelles. He's shutdown numerous world class players and never backs down from a challenge. His not a decent player. He is a world class player.
      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
        rino gattuso is a player whose worht cannot be calculated through goals or crazy dribbling runs. He provides leadership, intensity, and teamwork. He doesnt run like a "headless chicken", he runs like a lion at a pack of gazelles. He's shutdown numerous world class players and never backs down from a challenge. His not a decent player. He is a world class player.
        Very good point, and he never gives up. I wouldn't be surprised to see him World Player of the Year 2007 or 2008.

Comment

he is just great

Comment

I am not judging him on his goals, all I am saying is he isn't world class. He is a decent player that runs around a lot. Like a headless chicken
            Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            if he runs around like a headless chicken then whats andraik do? gattuso plays with heart with passion, you can see it in his eyes, he brings the team spirit up and i bet no team in the world wouldnt want gattuso on their side
            Ando is a decent player, too. That is about it. He is a bit better than Gattuso offensively though.

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back View Post
              I am not judging him on his goals, all I am saying is he isn't world class. He is a decent player that runs around a lot. Like a headless chicken
              Ando is a decent player, too. That is about it. He is a bit better than Gattuso offensively though.

ya ur right. His a decent player that has played over 200 games for AC milan. Ya usually 'decent' players get to play that many for a world class club.
              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                Very good point, and he never gives up. I wouldn't be surprised to see him World Player of the Year 2007 or 2008.
                i would be STUNNED lol. I like gattuso but world player of the year!?!?!? Gimmie a break bro, on his own team kaka, ronaldo, seedorf, pirlo, maldini, and nesta are better for sure, and some would make a case for inzaghi, gilardino, and oddo being better as well

Comment

ya ur right. His a decent player that has played over 200 games for AC milan. Ya usually 'decent' players get to play that many for a world class club.
                  What do you call Thomas Helveg then Dario Simic is world class too, I mean he is like the super sub for Meelan.

Comment

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=52552
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                    X