No announcement yet.

Why do a lot of people hate Chelsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

withou abramovic the team isnothing i liked them when they had zola and played with heart
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

because they are real madrid now

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
        :bs:

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
          although i never agree with milad they dont have half the history of real.. but if u r talking about spending money foolishly then yes they arethe new real

30 mil for pepe
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Dont hate em. They play really boring football though.

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
            reasons why i hate chelsea:
            1-they wear blue
            2-i hate obi mikil
            3-they are like united nations of africa(officially called france),a lot of african players!
            4-who does drogba think he is??? dani olerum??
            Soheil 86 hates black people
            ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
            ----------nekounam--teymourian
            ---- --------- shojaei--
            ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Arsenal > Chelsea

Cesc > Lampard

Arsene > Jose

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                reasons why i hate chelsea:
                1-they wear blue
                2-i hate obi mikil
                3-they are like united nations of africa(officially called france),a lot of african players!
                4-who does drogba think he is??? dani olerum??
                5. They play very very boring football
                6. mourinho moans non stop
                7. terry is scum
                8.lampard plays shit for England NT
                9. They waste top talents

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                  I am curious...
                  Why does everyone have to be jealous that we are the best

cough, cough.

becoz technically u r my favourite teams rival.
                  for me its as if u r saying y do u hate Estefraq.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                  Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

mainly because they play a borrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing asss style of football..!
                    and for a team loaded with over priced superstars you expect a bit more flair and entertainment out of watching their matches....!

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                      I am curious...
                      Why does everyone have to be jealous that we are the best
                      why do a lot of people jump into the blue band wagon?
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu View Post
                        5. They play very very boring football
                        6. mourinho moans non stop
                        7. terry is scum
                        8.lampard plays shit for England NT
                        9. They waste top talents

10. they have a crooked owner
                        11. luckiest team on earth
                        12. can even fill their stadium even though the stadium capicity is 40,000
                        13. billy bright is a twat
                        14. prawn sandwichs.. the lot of em
                        15. terry is scum
                        16. no team spirit... jus look at robben

i could go on..

Comment

people hate chelsea because they think they just buy success. they dont like to see players like wright philips go there and not play every week etc. they dont like how their subs are just as good as the starters, and that they could make another team which would easy finish in europe at the end of the season

more importantly the reason why those people are stupid, is because chelsea have raised the level not only in england but in europe. look at man u. their squad is immense. Liverpool as well. they've all had to adapt to chelsea's rise. and because wenger is stubborn arsenal are losing out.

Chelsea have done more for the premiership (premierleague now!) than any other team because of that

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
                            people hate chelsea because they think they just buy success. they dont like to see players like wright philips go there and not play every week etc. they dont like how their subs are just as good as the starters, and that they could make another team which would easy finish in europe at the end of the season
                            more importantly the reason why those people are stupid, is because chelsea have raised the level not only in england but in europe. look at man u. their squad is immense. Liverpool as well. they've all had to adapt to chelsea's rise. and because wenger is stubborn arsenal are losing out.
                            Chelsea have done more for the premiership (premierleague now!) than any other team because of that
                            Arsenal is losing out are they. Last time i looked they were on top of the table.

I hate Chelsea cause they have ruined football forever, my friends that supported Chelsea stopped supporting them after Roman came. He tried to buy the EPL which he did but money cant buy Europe and money def cant buy class.

You want class all you have to do is look at Man U and Arsenal.

Look at what they did to players like Robben, Mutu, Shevchenko, Crespo, Ballack, Duff.....ETC. They bought all these players just cause they could. They also bought some of these players to stop other teams getting them.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

Alli can say is money cant buy a Cesc, Van Persie, Toure, Giggs, Scholes, Nevile, etc. And the only good thing that has come out of Chelsea is the progression of Lampard and J.Cole

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              Arsenal is losing out are they. Last time i looked they were on top of the table.
                              I hate Chelsea cause they have ruined football forever, my friends that supported Chelsea stopped supporting them after Roman came. He tried to buy the EPL which he did but money cant buy Europe and money def cant buy class.
                              Look at what they did to players like Robben, Mutu, Shevchenko, Crespo, Ballack, Duff.....ETC. They bought all these players just cause they could. They also bought some of these players to stop other teams getting them.
                              Alli can say is money cant buy a Cesc, Van Persie, Toure, Giggs, Scholes, Nevile, etc. And the only good thing that has come out of Chelsea is the progression of Lampard and J.Cole
                              Even Joe Cole and Frank Lampard were bought from West Ham United
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                                arsenal are not gonna win it are they. they'll finish 3rd at best! I'm willing to put money on that.

If you want the truth i supported chelsea before too. Zola, Vialli, Di Matteo etc were don one! loved them and i loved chelsea. I dont support them anymore because of whats happened, but i still love roman for what he's done. he's raised hte game.

if you love football you love watching chelsea play. And now Man U, Liverpool have raised it too. The games are faster and mroe entertaining. And thats cuz of chelsea.

Look at the golden era for ManUtd. In the 90s they were the best. Untouchable. arguably there wasnt another team who could test them for them to have to raise the game but that team wouldnt stand a chance with todays teams.

you have to agree that the level has raised over hte last 4/5 years. and because of that its good for football.

Dont get me wrong tho, i understand that they may seem to be wasting players too. But you could say the same for Man U and Liverpool. their subs now are just as good (hence the rotation in particular with liverpool). and chelsea could even argue that they dont have enough good players - look what happened last season with their keepers. Its rare but it happened. they lost their number one and number 2 keepers in one match! that lost them the premiership. that and losing john terry. they could argue they need an even stronger squad that they have and they'd be justified. it might not be "fair" if those players cant play for other clubs but no one is forcing them to move there.

Bottomline tho - if you love football, you want to see football improve and improve - and thats where teams like chelsea come in

Comment

Working...
                                X