Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Even Joe Cole and Frank Lampard were bought from West Ham United
    but he's right, they've both improves immensely at cheslea. a real example is terry tho

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      I have been an arsenal fan for 21 years. I hate man utd. I hate liverpool. Chelsea has only been in the picture for the last 3-4 years. I dont respect them enough to hate them.
      lolol nice one mate, i like arsenal too

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Even Joe Cole and Frank Lampard were bought from West Ham United
        my point was that they became international stars at chelsea. Even then Ranieri is to credit for it.

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
        but he's right, they've both improves immensely at cheslea. a real example is terry tho
        You are rite mate, my bad, Terry has become world class. Still my opinion that Gerrard is the better leader however.

P.S Redfan..."If you love football you love Chelsea" What the hell. They are the most boring team in the EPL.

Everyone knows Arsenal play the most attractive football. Im not just saying that cause they are my team. Everyone says that.
        Man U with Nani and Ronaldo are also spectacular to watch.
        Liverpool with Gerrard, Alonso and Torres are also brilliant.

Geez man, i have never read a more incorrect statement in my life.

Comment

^arsenal doesnt play the most attractive football in the epl! last year i only enjoyed manyoo matches.chelsea was boring as hell,arsenal could barely attack,and liverpool played shit! this year i like manyoo and liverpool and mancity wigan matches!.arsenal is better than last year but not most attractive!

Comment

so many answers, so little time. so ill just make it simple. they suck
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
              my point was that they became international stars at chelsea. Even then Ranieri is to credit for it.
              You are rite mate, my bad, Terry has become world class. Still my opinion that Gerrard is the better leader however.
              P.S Redfan..."If you love football you love Chelsea" What the hell. They are the most boring team in the EPL.
              Everyone knows Arsenal play the most attractive football. Im not just saying that cause they are my team. Everyone says that.
              Man U with Nani and Ronaldo are also spectacular to watch.
              Liverpool with Gerrard, Alonso and Torres are also brilliant.
              Geez man, i have never read a more incorrect statement in my life.
              what i must have meant was what chelsea have done with regard to the rest of that post. im talking about how they've raised the level. and for that you can only praise them

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                ^arsenal doesnt play the most attractive football in the epl! last year i only enjoyed manyoo matches.chelsea was boring as hell,arsenal could barely attack,and liverpool played shit! this year i like manyoo and liverpool and mancity wigan matches!.arsenal is better than last year but not most attractive!
                I respect your opinion and all but i listen to the pros and they all say Arsenal is the most entertaining team.

have a read of this and watch an Arsenal match once in a while. They may not always get the results but they look good trying.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...t&lid=tab2pos3

Comment

Jelous of What?
                  Belleti?? Sheva?? Glen?? Ben Haim??
                  Dawg Chelsea Play BORING ass football!

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

the reason i hate chelsea is florent malouda

Comment

Working...
                      X