Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ronaldo out for additional month due to milan medics mistake

Now Ancelotti Hits Out At Milan Medics
    AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has openly expressed his frustration with the club's medical team over Ronaldo's botched treatment.

It is now Milan's worst kept secret that their medical team messed up the treatment of Ronaldo's thigh injury.

What was in fact a tear was treated as just a minor strain, and the player was handed a recovery plan much too advanced for him.

His failure to improve alerted people, and it was only when he returned to Brazil that the national team's doctors discovered the mistake.

Carlo Ancelotti was one of many who bought the medical team's initial prognosis, suggesting that the player would be fit for the coming weekend's game against Siena.

However, the recent developments have not gone down well with him, and he lost his cool when questioned about Ronaldo this evening, putting the blame firmly on the medical team.

"How is Ronnie? Ask Professor Meersseman and the medical staff," he scoffed.

"First I was told he would be ready on Monday September 10, then I was told Wednesday. I am still waiting."

It appears he will have to wait for almost another month before seeing his star striker back in action.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=411064

what a shame.

o ya big mistake by milan lad i think berlusconi is getting so cheap he fired the regular doctors and out in cheap doctors.. fukin guy wins the championsleague and doesnt even by 1 good player..
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      o ya big mistake by milan lad i think berlusconi is getting so cheap he fired the regular doctors and out in cheap doctors.. fukin guy wins the championsleague and doesnt even by 1 good player..
      the coach can fire team doctors?

Comment

no berlusconi is the owner of milan he is becomming a cheap bastard..won the champions league in 2003 baught nobody won serie a and coppa italian in 2004 baught nobody (gilardino doesnt count) sold shevchenko for 30 m promised to find a replacement baught nobody champions league in 2007 baught nobody
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

no berlusconi is the owner of milan he is becomming a cheap bastard..won the champions league in 2003 baught nobody won serie a and coppa italian in 2004 baught nobody (gilardino doesnt count) sold shevchenko for 30 m promised to find a replacement baught nobody champions league in 2007 baught nobody
          ok so why were you bragging so much about milan management then if you hate him so much.. "we snatched emerson for only 5 mil, etc.."

Comment

Gilardino doesn't count? he cost 30 million euros

and Oliveira was supposed to be sheva's replacement, he just failed at it. So did Amorouso
            Oh and Oddo and Ronaldo are top class players...

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              ok so why were you bragging so much about milan management then if you hate him so much.. "we snatched emerson for only 5 mil, etc.."
              Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
              Gilardino doesn't count? he cost 30 million euros

and Oliveira was supposed to be sheva's replacement, he just failed at it. So did Amorouso
              Oh and Oddo and Ronaldo are top class players...
              those are good buys but nothing big. not the big name that milan fans have been expecting. Gilardino costed 20 million andhe is playing shit. Olivera was never going to be shevas replacement and Oddo should have came to milan 5 years ago then it would have been a good buy, same with ronaldo.. all old players. We were expecting a drogba an eto0 a henry
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

so Ronaldo and Oddo are old, but Henry isn't (who is the same age as Ronaldo)

and imo, Ronaldo is better than Henry, and i'm saying this as a BARCA FAN

and Gilardino has played 63 games and scored 30 goals at Milan, a scoring rate of almost 0,50, which is around the same Drogba has at Chelsea

Comment

lol where was gilardino today? where was gilardino in the champions league last yr. we had no faith in him we had to start inzaghi in th final. Ronaldo when we baught him was out of shape, not in form and not even close to what henry was and he hasnt done much yet, besides going to brazil to get more tests. More stupid things is buying these ppl but not acknowledging our defence.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Are these the same medics who have been credited for bringing Ronaldo back to shape?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      Now Ancelotti Hits Out At Milan Medics
                      AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has openly expressed his frustration with the club's medical team over Ronaldo's botched treatment.

It is now Milan's worst kept secret that their medical team messed up the treatment of Ronaldo's thigh injury.
                      What was in fact a tear was treated as just a minor strain, and the player was handed a recovery plan much too advanced for him.
                      His failure to improve alerted people, and it was only when he returned to Brazil that the national team's doctors discovered the mistake.
                      Carlo Ancelotti was one of many who bought the medical team's initial prognosis, suggesting that the player would be fit for the coming weekend's game against Siena.
                      However, the recent developments have not gone down well with him, and he lost his cool when questioned about Ronaldo this evening, putting the blame firmly on the medical team.
                      "How is Ronnie? Ask Professor Meersseman and the medical staff," he scoffed.
                      "First I was told he would be ready on Monday September 10, then I was told Wednesday. I am still waiting."
                      It appears he will have to wait for almost another month before seeing his star striker back in action.
                      http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=411064
                      what a shame.
                      :cry: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
                      omg-i was happy coz i thought he would be playing on wednesday v benfica- now he will probably miss the next match too-and look at Milan go down without him-2 draws already.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                        Are these the same medics who have been credited for bringing Ronaldo back to shape?
                        yea... they wanted to bring ronaldo back by using an intense program to get him in shape that injured him more.

Comment

Working...
                        X