Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this the same guy from the olympics????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this the same guy from the olympics????

I mean the guy behind the judo fiasco?? If he is then i guess he is declining. I believe he was a 2 time world champion

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070916/4...63edc3685fb971
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

"Although I have trained for months and was in good shape I refused to fight my Israeli opponent to sympathise with the suffering of the people of Palestine and I do not feel upset at all."

--Miresmaili regarding Athens 2004

He was over the required weight on purpose to be disqualified, even though he was the favorite to win gold. Khak to saresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian View Post
      "Although I have trained for months and was in good shape I refused to fight my Israeli opponent to sympathise with the suffering of the people of Palestine and I do not feel upset at all."
      --Miresmaili regarding Athens 2004
      He was over the required weight on purpose to be disqualified, even though he was the favorite to win gold. Khak to saresh.
      i think he was forced becuase they bought him on a tv interview just after and he was really pissed and was hinting that the had force him.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
        i think he was forced becuase they bought him on a tv interview just after and he was really pissed and was hinting that the had force him.

i wouldnt be surprised at that...it seems odd an olympic athelete would give up a medal for the palestinians lol...a medal is the most important thing to them.

Comment

it would have been more satisfying to see him kick the israeli guys ass...from a Palestinian point of view of course

Comment

Working...
          X