Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how far will the boston celtics make it in the 07/08 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how far will the boston celtics make it in the 07/08 season?

title says it all.

now that they have 3 great players in their roster (garnett,pierce and allen)

what do you guys think?

What sport?

Comment

We are contenders this year... but we will definitely have a championship ring in 2-3 years time...all 3 of those players are without a ring and all 3 are hungry for one before they retire...

Comment

kasra jan i'm talking about basketball

Originally posted by Persian View Post
        We are contenders this year... but we will definitely have a championship ring in 2-3 years time...all 3 of those players are without a ring and all 3 are hungry for one before they retire...
        so true persian jan.
        KG even said that. he said that the would be the best opportunity to win the ring.

kg and allen will take a lot of pressure from PP. now they are flexible in the offense (as PP said: he can cut inside to the basket, kg can work in the low post and allen can shoot well) and this also gives players like pp the opportunity to put more energy in to the defense.

Comment

Don't they have Big Baby Davis from LSU too?

Only question mark is depth, but I see them as clear challengers w/ the Heat for the Eastern Conference.

Comment

What about the injuries? I don't know if all three of them are physically fit to play together.
            "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

is reggie miller gonna join aswell??

i think they gonna go to semis BUT if the chemistry picks up and they play like jordan pimpin rodman kucoc and that white guy (forget his name, hes a broadcaster now i think) they can win the title
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

if they click. FInals easy. if they dont; they stll play in the 'leastern' conference so theyll still make eastern finals.
                The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

they wont click just watch

Comment

Working...
                  X