Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The highlight of Asian Football this year..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
    we deserved to win more than them. Our B team defeated them. Based on talent we deserved it more then any other country. Iran hasn't lost a game in regulation time in over a decade in the Asia cup. We have faced so much heartbreak due to penalty kicks. Its just not right.
    Kinda reminds me of England and their penalty problems since Italia 1990
    sigpic

Comment

Guys, congrats to Iraq, but do we always, every month and week have to make a thread saying how Iraq deserved it and congrats to them etc. There is a difference by showing sportsmanship (which we Iranians did, how many iraqi threads were there?) and riding someone's d*ck, which many right now are doing. Get over yourselves.

Asia Cup was 4 months ago, get over yourselves and this is Persian football, not Iraqi football, we congradulated them when they won (they would never do the same congradualtory things we did for them). So that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
        Guys, congrats to Iraq, but do we always, every month and week have to make a thread saying how Iraq deserved it and congrats to them etc. There is a difference by showing sportsmanship (which we Iranians did, how many iraqi threads were there?) and riding someone's d*ck, which many right now are doing. Get over yourselves.
        Asia Cup was 4 months ago, get over yourselves and this is Persian football, not Iraqi football, we congradulated them when they won (they would never do the same congradualtory things we did for them). So that's that.
        Moreover, Iraqis were disrespecting us in their own forum throughout the AC and were very happy that we got eliminated. No doubt since they knew they couldn't defeat us.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
          Moreover, Iraqis were disrespecting us in their own forum throughout the AC and were very happy that we got eliminated. No doubt since they knew they couldn't defeat us.
          Exactly, yet we have some persian whores here who suck the d*ck of the nation that invaded us and where 1 million iranian souls were murdered.

Comment

We have only lost to Iraq once in the last decade. That one loss being in the LG Cup of 2003 1-0. And we have played 20 games against Iraq, and only lost 4. Once in 93,96,and 03.

Comment

Exactly, yet we have some persian whores here who suck the d*ck of the nation that invaded us and where 1 million iranian souls were murdered.
              If your talking about me then what has poor Abolheil or Emad Reza done to our people ?...if your talking me appreciating Iraqi Talents its because I appreciate a good player even if he plays in Kuwait C-League

Whats ur problem man, You wanna hate a good player go hate Tal Ben Haim and Benayon because of the Holocaust...

Go fukkin hate Ballack and Podolski because of World War 2.....

HELL, Why dont u fukkin go hate all thoose neighbours of yours USA for the 88 war Iran-Iraq....

We should hate everyone then shouldnt we....

THATS Soccer, i dont look at it from the political view man,

I dont have anything against Iraq, I truly enjoy our Rivalarly, But in a friendly kind of way.....

Lets not be racist towards Iraq, No doubt Iran deserved the Asian Cup like Khabalood said its truly heartbreaking that we alllways lose in Penalties...
              It really is soo dissepointing and i cried dont u worry......

What kind of people would Iranians be if we kicked out Iraqis out of our league and showed hate because of a War or politics ?....

Comment

first of all mind your languge , I dont know who you are directing this at but you musn't talk like this regardless.

secondly dont mix politics with sports , the Iraqi footballers had nothing to do with the Iran - Iraq war .

thirdly this was the greatest footballing story of the year and you would be in denial not to admit so. No one is sucking up to anyone but its about aknowledging good sports teams no matter who and where!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                  If your talking about me then what has poor Abolheil or Emad Reza done to our people ?...if your talking me appreciating Iraqi Talents its because I appreciate a good player even if he plays in Kuwait C-League
                  Whats ur problem man, You wanna hate a good player go hate Tal Ben Haim and Benayon because of the Holocaust...
                  Go fukkin hate Ballack and Podolski because of World War 2.....
                  HELL, Why dont u fukkin go hate all thoose neighbours of yours USA for the 88 war Iran-Iraq....
                  We should hate everyone then shouldnt we....
                  THATS Soccer, i dont look at it from the political view man,
                  I dont have anything against Iraq, I truly enjoy our Rivalarly, But in a friendly kind of way.....
                  Lets not be racist towards Iraq, No doubt Iran deserved the Asian Cup like Khabalood said its truly heartbreaking that we alllways lose in Penalties...
                  It really is soo dissepointing and i cried dont u worry......
                  What kind of people would Iranians be if we kicked out Iraqis out of our league and showed hate because of a War or politics ?....
                  What are you talking about? Who made this political ... you DID! No one mentioned politics besides you. You've gone mad? Who said anything about kicking Iraqis out of our league? Where are you pulling this stuff from?

And Futbol >>> IRAN, who mentioned politics again? You guys are mad! Ackwnoledging? We had tons of congrats Iraq threads after the ASia Cup, but this is 4 months since and you guys still posting new threads? Tell me this, why don't we post a congrats Iraqi thread every 4 hours, and I don't need to watch my language, it's calling riding someone's ... if you do; so be what you want. But I refuse to even cheer for this team or its people, they are the biggest anti-Iranians on earth.

Comment

If they are the biggest anti Iranians then why is it that Sepahan has two Iraqi players in the starting line up?!!

Ye thought so,, and why do we have a couple of Iraqi members on our forum?!!

Ye thought so..

so dont talk shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                      If they are the biggest anti Iranians then why is it that Sepahan has two Iraqi players in the starting line up?!!
                      Ye thought so,, and why do we have a couple of Iraqi members on our forum?!!
                      Ye thought so..
                      so dont talk shit!!
                      What does Sepahan having Iraqi players mean anything? It just means we're not anti-Iraqi, it just reveals our feelings. But says nothing about them. Yeah, we have Iraqi members on this board because we are respectful people. Go as an Iranian on their boards and see how they mistreat you and disrespect you. I actually never had a problem with iraqis before, even stood up for them when some Iranians would get racist about what went on in the war. But after going on their boards and getting to know quite a few of them in real life, I feel that they were right, 100%.

Anyway, you forgot to make a congrats Iraqi thread today . Don't forget

Comment

What does Sepahan having Iraqi players mean anything? It just means we're not anti-Iraqi, it just reveals our feelings. But says nothing about them. Yeah, we have Iraqi members on this board because we are respectful people. Go as an Iranian on their boards and see how they mistreat you and disrespect you. I actually never had a problem with iraqis before, even stood up for them when some Iranians would get racist about what went on in the war. But after going on their boards and getting to know quite a few of them in real life, I feel that they were right, 100%.
                        Anyway, you forgot to make a congrats Iraqi thread today . Don't forget
                        i dont know ur real age but you certainly dont act like it.. if it IS ur real age!

just drop it man,, seriously just drop it!

Comment

djmo if i could give you 100 reps i would without a doubt

they are definently not the best team in asia and im positive they would not be sportsmanlike at all if we defeated them or if we won asia cup, we show sportsmanship because we have class but as djmo said in the part i bolded, there is a big difference. Btw, have you noticed that most teams that win Continental Cups dont even Qualify to World Cups? Greece koja? Iraq koja? Egypt koja? We congratulated Iraq already, base digeh, adam estefragh mikoneh ba een hameh: (they truely deserved it, congratulations, its amazing how they won it, the poor people go through so much) 1000 times

Comment

They reminded me a lot of 98 Team Meli. Back then we didn't have too many players making millions playing in europe, or fancy Puma jerseys,
                            yeah we did

Comment

Working...
                            X