NFL thread - 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
    I don't think Tank Johonson is quite in teh level as a say an Adam Pacman Jones. I think he just made a terrible mistake but deep down he's a good guy. Evne Brian Urlacker said, "many players visited him in jail which shows how popular he was and he will be missed." Now if Tank Johnson was an a$$hole or constantly got into problems with the law, I would say don't sign him. This just already makes Dallas that much stronger adding another pro bowler.
    I actually think he's a smart, articulate guy. Just a little crazy. It's not just a mistake when the guy gets in trouble more than once. No one knows.. it actually be a good signing, but in my opinion it won't be in the long run. By the way, Troy Aikman went on Pardon the Interruption last night and said it was a signing he would not have made if he were the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      we play chicago on sunday and that ill answer all my q's if dallas can do it or not
      I actually think Dallas has a chance at the upset this Sunday night. A QB like Rex Grossman is the elixir that Cowboys D needs. Just curious, how did you become a Cowboys fan? Your parents, or lived in Dallas maybe? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
        I actually think he's a smart, articulate guy. Just a little crazy. It's not just a mistake when the guy gets in trouble more than once. No one knows.. it actually be a good signing, but in my opinion it won't be in the long run. By the way, Troy Aikman went on Pardon the Interruption last night also said it was a signing he would not have made if he were the Cowboys.
        Oh man when a legend like Troy Aikman says someting like that you should respect it. We all know that Jerry Jones is known to take risks. Well so far Owens worked out ok. He has been relatively on good behavior well compared to when he was on the 49ers and the Eagles. I am never a fan of bringing in guys with character issues, but I"m all for giving guys a 2nd chance. Tank Jonson learned his mmistake and is serving an 8 game suspension. That is half of your season taken away form you and he basically got kicked out of the Bears. I think that is punishment enough, and I agree he is articulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
          I actually think Dallas has a chance at the upset this Sunday night. A QB like Rex Grossman is the elixir that Cowboys D needs. Just curious, how did you become a Cowboys fan? Your parents, or lived in Dallas maybe? Just curious.

when i was a kid i was really impressed by their players troy aikman my fav qb emmt smith dion sanders michal irvin they had a really good team back then and i always suck with them since then. it was in 1996 when they won the super bowl when i starded to like em

hey u guys know whats goin on with bledsoe?
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
            Oh man when a legend like Troy Aikman says someting like that you should respect it. We all know that Jerry Jones is known to take risks. Well so far Owens worked out ok. He has been relatively on good behavior well compared to when he was on the 49ers and the Eagles. I am never a fan of bringing in guys with character issues, but I"m all for giving guys a 2nd chance. Tank Jonson learned his mmistake and is serving an 8 game suspension. That is half of your season taken away form you and he basically got kicked out of the Bears. I think that is punishment enough, and I agree he is articulate.

and a 3rd,4th and maybe a 5th. Remember your a raiders fan man.

as much as i hate to say it, patriots are gonna win the superbowl.
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              when i was a kid i was really impressed by their players troy aikman my fav qb emmt smith dion sanders michal irvin they had a really good team back then and i always suck with them since then. it was in 1996 when they won the super bowl when i starded to like em
              hey u guys know whats goin on with bledsoe?

he retired a while back man.
              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

How about my Lions??

4-2 baby!! I can smell the playoffs this season!

Comment

cowboys killed minesota
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                    How about my Lions??

4-2 baby!! I can smell the playoffs this season!

Looks like John Kitna is not as stupid as people made him out to be when he said that the Lions are going to win ten games this season. I actually like the Lions as well they are my 2nd favorite team next to the Raiders, but they are for sure my favorite NFC team. Calvin Johnson is going to be the next Randy Moss, but without the attitude.

Well speaking of my Raiders they got shalacked at the end again! Man the Raiders need to learn how to win. They had opportunities to beat Detroit, Denver, and Kansas City this season. The worst loss was the Denver loss where Seabass was forced to kick another 52 yd fg, but the 2nd time in OT he coudn't kick it and Denver won because Shanarat called a time out.

I think the Raiders should just cut their losses this season and start JAMARCUS RUSSEL. You are paying him close to $67 million and over $30 million in guaranteed money. The Raiders are NOT going to make it to the playoffs this year. Dauntae Caulpepper is not the same QB he was two years ago back in Minnesota. You might as well get your Franchise QB some experience this year, so that next year it won't be totally new to the kid. He already sat on the bench enough the Raiders are not going to be any better or worse with Jamarcus or Dauntae at QB this year because they are just not a playoff team.

Their defense is ok but their offense is no where near where it should be.

Comment

What a heartbreaking loss for the lions this week!
                      There goes our playoff hopes!

Now we have to win out the rest of the season against teams like chargers and packers to have any chance of making it to the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post

What a heartbreaking loss for the lions this week!
                        There goes our playoff hopes!
                        Now we have to win out the rest of the season against teams like chargers and packers to have any chance of making it to the playoffs!
                        That game pissed me off as well dude because the Lions are my 2nd favorite team. To top things off my favorite team the Raiders just got smashed by the Packers. It was not a good NFL weekend for me.

Hey do you think that next year Drew Stanton would have a chance at starting? It's not like John Kitna is tearing it up in the NFL? I was so upset when he got injured for the season before it even started. Poor guy is just injury prone I guess.

Comment

fking chiefs cost me a lot of money this season...!
                          usually they do just good enough for me to finish selling their crap at the store through xmas ....! this year kheyly riiiiiidan..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            fking chiefs cost me a lot of money this season...!
                            usually they do just good enough for me to finish selling their crap at the store through xmas ....! this year kheyly riiiiiidan..!
                            The lost to the Raiders that should sum their season up for you. Usually they have a decent enough team to make it to the playoffs, but looks like that won't happen this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X