Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R] Champions League-Man U vs Roma- FULL TIME, discussion, goals, + Match Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^I dont take sides but that was clearly an accident.
    ROONEY DOES NOT = THE WHITE PELE!
    HE isnt that good and he is too overrated, he hardly did anythin other than the goal. and btw. he is probably going back to Everton in the January transfer window.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,

SO BORING
      and suprah stop with the poems-no offence but who makes that chit/?

Comment

good game i told u ill that roma is not as good as man u but they put up a fight
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
          HE isnt that good and he is too overrated, he hardly did anythin other than the goal. and btw. he is probably going back to Everton in the January transfer window.
          :bs: :bs:

for a moment i thought this was the jokes thread

1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 1-0,
          SO BORING
          and suprah stop with the poems-no offence but who makes that chit/?
          POEMS ??!! You dont know football do you kid ?

These arent friggin poems, there are CHANTS fans sing for United in the stadium, like anyother side has its fans here
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            good game i told u ill that roma is not as good as man u but they put up a fight
            Nothing spectacular from either side, but hey they tried. We still havent reached top gear.

and Totti's attempt at doing a flying backheel in the second half
            sigpic

Comment

kinda glad that ronaldo got knocked out lol ne ways.. our attention turns to milan & real 2mw? FORZA MILAN CAMPIONE
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                kinda glad that ronaldo got knocked out lol ne ways.. our attention turns to milan & real 2mw? FORZA MILAN CAMPIONE
                I was disappointed Totti didnt do anything stupid and get sent off

sigpic

Comment

ManUtd is awful to watch this season. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

How many games this season have they scored more than one goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    I was disappointed Totti didnt do anything stupid and get sent off
                    loli told u he is starting to behave
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

this is just too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Vestvood Vizard View Post
                        ManUtd is awful to watch this season. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

How many games this season have they scored more than one goal?
                        Just a 2-0 win against Chelsea

Its nitty, its gritty, its unspectacular, but hey a win's a win. Its not like we're proud of how we play. Oh no, its actually quite frustrating in not scoring enough. But hey a win's a win.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          Just a 2-0 win against Chelsea
                          Its nitty, its gritty, its unspectacular, but hey a win's a win. Its not like we're proud of how we play. Oh no, its actually quite frustrating in not scoring enough. But hey a win's a win.
                          alot of my buddies are roma fans, even some of my family so i told em all dont worry gilarossi, milan will do your job for u later in the season
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Rooney himself said that he would like to go back to his home team Everton...
                            and plz just dont call rooney Pele, overrate him asmuch as you want but dont say he is 'white pele' lol.

Comment

Rooney himself said that he would like to go back to his home team Everton...
                              and plz just dont call rooney Pele, overrate him asmuch as you want but dont say he is 'white pele' lol.
                              may I ask WHERE he said it and WHEN ? Everton fans hate him for leaving them in the first place and he doesnt really care much about them as well. Scoring for United against Everton again back in April he even kissed our badge in front of them just to get back at them. Observe
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYhtDF2g6HM

Dude its just a chant we fans sing, no need to lecture on us for that

Over-rated ? Dude he scored 23 goals for us last season and was one of the main reasons we did so well in the league and europe. Or is it just because he's English you think he's over-rated ?
                              sigpic

Comment

haha loool

Comment

Working...
                                X