Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champs League Match At Which Us Channel

Hi GUYS

Ive just arrived at LOS ANGELES. Where and which channels can I watch champeon league matches..

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

THANKS

ESPN every year, sometimes Fox Soccer Channel Does there part also.

Comment

I dont know about which TV channels but if u want to watch it on your PC, just go to www.myp2p.eu , IF YOU HAVE A FAST INTERNET THAT IS. then click on weekdays, then click on the game you want. then a list of channels showing the match will come. there, its like a table which shows which channels using which programs. there are a set of programs (sopcast,ppguide,TVU,TV Ants...etc) which are named in the columns. first, download a program which has the channel of the game. then install it. then open it and click the channel. I would recommend you use sopcast or TVU. They can both be found at www.myp2p.eu . scroll own and on the left of your screen you will see all these programs+their guides and download links. just click on the program u want ( sopcast and TVU are good). read the guide, download it, install it, then u r ready to go. just go to weekdays, select the match you want, see what channel is showing it on the program you downloaded, then just click play or open the program and find the channel. If you had any problems PM me.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

ESPN only shows some matches.....the rest will be shown on ESPN Deportes which I think only Dishnetwork offers it
        ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

thank you a lot guys..

Comment

Working...
          X