Another rising star; Celtic's Scott McDonald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another rising star; Celtic's Scott McDonald

23 year old Scott McDonald of Australia whom plays for Celtic just scored a hat trick for Celtic at the weekend and has been a good striker in the Scottish league for a number of seasons now.

He will prove to be a headache for asian countries in the coming years.

Watch out for him in tommorow's champions league match againts AC Milan.

Oh Yeeeeeeeees:d

Comment

well what do u know , he gets the winner.

Comment

big deal he was standing right infront of the goal and tapped it in, its not like he dribbled past 10 players and scored.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

he looks good

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
            big deal he was standing right infront of the goal and tapped it in, its not like he dribbled past 10 players and scored.
            Ruud Van Nistelruuy has been scoring like that all his career. I dont see why people are making a big fuss about him

It looks easy to do but your positioning has to be spot on

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              Ruud Van Nistelruuy has been scoring like that all his career. I dont see why people are making a big fuss about him
              It looks easy to do but your positioning has to be spot on
              ppp, Van Nisteroy has scored some of the most amazing goals i have ever seen. And i am not saying that Scotty isnt good, i am saying that that champions league goal wasnt that great. He is a good player and he scored a hatrick on the weekend aswell.

Comment

ppp, Van Nisteroy has scored some of the most amazing goals i have ever seen. And i am not saying that Scotty isnt good, i am saying that that champions league goal wasnt that great. He is a good player and he scored a hatrick on the weekend aswell.
                bla bla bla bla.. if it was an Iranian who scored the winning goal againts the current champions league holders everyone here would be walking around with boners!!
                so dont say so what as if its not a big deal! its rude and ignorant,, dont be ignorant, its ignorant!

Comment

oh r u australian. soz. congratulations, a great future talent for Aus just scored an important goal...which was mofkhori.

Comment

Ruud is known as an 18 yard box player so dont get ahead of yourself. He is prob second to Inzaghi in terms of best in the box players. They will obviously score nice goals in there career but generally they are tap in players.

I live in Australia by the way and Scott is a genuine talent. So u must be a bikar cause u had nothing better to do then come here and post a stupid reply
                    Football>>>iran is just showing us a good player.
                    thanx football>>iran

Comment

Working...
                    X