Liverpool - Marseille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
    suprah, hasheesh, im not a liverpool fan. I'm a sheff utd fan. the point is man u with that squad and hte way chelsea are playing, should be top of the league hands down. They should be demolishing teams, and they;re not.
    what u talkin about... if u say that then how bout chelseas squad... they're supposedly worth 200mill ++... u sound like liverpool fan... tell u what... take off ur shirt hav a look in the mirror... if u hav a hairy chest... then ur scum if ya don't then whatever...

u probs think i'm crazy but u'd be suprised the times its worked

Comment

i think chelsea have a bought a hell of a lot of mediocre players. they could buy alot better. and hte money thing irrelavent if they dont buy the right players. jose made those players work. Grant wont do shit with them. It was Jose's team

and i havent got a fvckin clue wht youre on about with respect to chest hair

Comment

shit i cant believe what happened today

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          cheer up, you won it in 2001 just without Lothar Matthaus
          and ali daei!!!
          imagine if ali daei had won the gold medal for champions league with bayern!!!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

hahaha

Comment

next game is next week??
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

damn, that injury time shot by Tores should have gone in.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

i think chelsea have a bought a hell of a lot of mediocre players. they could buy alot better. and hte money thing irrelavent if they dont buy the right players. jose made those players work. Grant wont do shit with them. It was Jose's team
                  nevermind about dat, but

same can be said about fergie, and what hes done for the united team... quit while ur behind sunshine.... and how many years has fergie been makin his players "work", yeh a damn sight more than jose has ever done..

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                    I say 3-0 LFC

Comment

I wanna know why mascherano, alonso and baybel weren't playing. Big names are for big nights, and whats bigger than the champs league?
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                        I wanna know why mascherano, alonso and baybel weren't playing. Big names are for big nights, and whats bigger than the champs league?
                        The Premier League
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X