Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totti: "Cristiano Ronaldo is a Liar"

Totti: Ronaldo Is A Liar

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

two bad sportsman in c.ronaldo and totti.

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
      Totti: Ronaldo Is A Liar
      I hate totti b/c he is an arrogant SOB. I will never forget his attitude in that game Iran lost 5-3. However, Ronaldo EVEN if the rome players said that shouldn't have said these stupid and childish stuff. Truth is all I remember from that 7-1 game is that one goal rome scored. WHAT A GOAL!!!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Heh, he doesnt get the banter does he ?
        sigpic

Comment

Yea and since when Totti is a reliable source?

Comment

i think they are both twats.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

yea man i hate em both.. w.e happend to classy football players?? not to be racist but western europe seems to be bringing up a lot of these childish players in their system
              ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by Rais-Firouz View Post
                yea man i hate em both.. w.e happend to classy football players?? not to be racist but eastern europe seems to be bringing up a lot of these childish players in their system
                when were italians and potuguese ranked among eastern europe ?
                sigpic

Comment

ronaldo is a goofy goof and im glad he got knocked out
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    when were italians and potuguese ranked among eastern europe ?
                    **western my bad lol
                    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by Rais-Firouz View Post
                      yea man i hate em both.. w.e happend to classy football players?? not to be racist but western europe seems to be bringing up a lot of these childish players in their system
                      If you consider Ronaldo "eastern" european then I guess you are looking at the map upside down!!!
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Totti and C.Ronaldo have childish attitudes when dealing with the opposition.

But they are world class talents that are very dedicated to their clubs and national teams, so don't let a personal characteristic of them change the players they are for their teams.

And exception would be Dida, who got slapped by a fan yesterday, ran after him but decided to drop on the floor realizing he couldn't catch up, and was carried off on a stretcher with an ice pack.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                          Totti and C.Ronaldo have childish attitudes when dealing with the opposition.

But they are world class talents that are very dedicated to their clubs and national teams, so don't let a personal characteristic of them change the players they are for their teams.

And exception would be Dida, who got slapped by a fan yesterday, ran after him but decided to drop on the floor realizing he couldn't catch up, and was carried off on a stretcher with an ice pack.
                          my friend if dida would have caught up to him and hit him, shit would have been woooooooooorse for dida, dida did a smart thing in not fighting the fan
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Things is Ronaldo's still 22, Totti is in his 30s for f*ck's sake !!
                            sigpic

Comment

a liar is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever called ronaldo lol

Comment

Working...
                              X