And the oscar goes too.... Dida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    lol he got hit by an invisible player. its clearly obviuos.

Comment

he was proly got head butted by zidane!! BUt that goalie should get suspended.
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

All this diving around and "simulation" as they officially call it is really ruining the modern game.

Last summer's World Cup was a disappointment on so many levels, thanks in large part to the diving.

It's almost like a plague. In North America soccer has gotten another black eye with its reputation because of this crap.

Sepp Blatter & FIFA has talked about cracking down, and for the first time last month, UEFA heavily penalized a player for Lithuania who "simulated" in the box to win a penalty in a EURO2008 qualifier against......Italy, ironically.

Comment

watching the womens world cup there wasn't much diving at all compared to the mens game . They ought to be ashamed of themselves, personally I blame the Italians for starting this! lol

Comment

What dida did should be getting the academy awards. BEST FILM. That guy just slapped him. Its as if he broke his neck. lol he was putting an ice pack on it.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...778018,00.html
              LOOOOL

Comment

Persiangodfather what you talkin about? Celtic were all over them like flies on shiiiite

Comment

He can pretty good act. I hate him, Gomes(PSV) is much better
                  ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

what really happened???

I saw the video and i dont get what the guy really did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      when did materazzi ever dive?
                      are you kidding me...you dont think he made the meal of the head butt...! he practically spring up in the air and back on his sorry behind..! now that was an Oscar worthy performance..! i am not taking away from severity of the head butt blow and i would have felt really sorry for him had he reacted normally to the head butt such as holding his face and may be bend over and go to a knee in pain or agony...! but his over-reaction to the head butt...done only to earn the opponent red card...!(a red card which was coming to him anyways..!) was disgraceful to say the least..!
                      the saddest part of all these diving and over dramatization we see in football these days is that the younger kids are taking notice and mimic the same disgusting behavior on the soccer pitches everywhere..!
                      like i said before, FIFA really needs to address this problem...!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        what really happened???
                        I saw the video and i dont get what the guy really did to him.
                        All he did was tap his neck watch my vid in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                          All he did was tap his neck watch my vid in my sig

are you going to change your sig when we beat u in san siro?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                          X