• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ibrahimovic or C.Ronaldo?!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-ronaldo_music

who do you think is better?!

Personally I prefer Ibra

he is more effective and has a better eye for goal.

iBRA

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

karimi....oops, uhh i meant Ibra

Comment

dont like any of them but because i totally hate zlatan, i will go with ronaldo.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          dont like any of them but because i totally hate zlatan, i will go with ronaldo.
          why?!

Comment

thats like asking would you rather have cold kabab or gonorrhea. ZLATAN! (cold kabab...not THAT great but still good)

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              why?!
              dont know, he is way too arrogant and is nothing from wat i have seen
              (although being a cry baby giraffe aint any better) but atleast christiano ronaldo has time and again proved himsel how vital he is to both his national team and club. he has been one of the best players of his both national and club team in almost every game i watched from him. as far as i recall, he has played good every game i saw of him!

on the other hand, i cant recall a really good game from zlatan. i admit, i dont follow sweden or inter that much, but from the games i have seen of him in the worldcup and other european cups, i think he is crap.

and i know he is on fire now, but again, i havent watched him lately,so in my mind, he still is crap
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

IBRA FOR SURE!!! i can't stand ronaldo, i don't know why... even though yea he is a great player but i just can't stand him, and he runs funny LOL

Comment

Ibrahimovich = striker
                  cristiano ronaldo = winger

NOT THE SAME PLAYER
                  sigpic

Comment

Nimpofpersia can i use ur sig picture?

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      Ibrahimovich = striker
                      cristiano ronaldo = winger

NOT THE SAME PLAYER
                      actually ronaldo plays as a striker sometimes.. depending on his role.

And being a United fan ur always going to be bias so I dont ask your opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        dont know, he is way too arrogant and is nothing from wat i have seen
                        (although being a cry baby giraffe aint any better) but atleast christiano ronaldo has time and again proved himsel how vital he is to both his national team and club. he has been one of the best players of his both national and club team in almost every game i watched from him. as far as i recall, he has played good every game i saw of him!
                        on the other hand, i cant recall a really good game from zlatan. i admit, i dont follow sweden or inter that much, but from the games i have seen of him in the worldcup and other european cups, i think he is crap.
                        and i know he is on fire now, but again, i havent watched him lately,so in my mind, he still is crap
                        like him or not you that is just a personal grudge,, you have to admit he is a quality footballer; some of the goals he scored at Ajax were just outstanding. And currently he is on FIIIRREE!!

Since you say you have not seen much of him here are some clips to help you decide:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-j_bidsgOYk

Comment

i dont have a personal grudge against him, i explained why i dont like him, cos i havent seen anything worthy from him for all the hype surrounding him.

but he is talented and i didnt refute that either.

thanx for the clips
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                            actually ronaldo plays as a striker sometimes.. depending on his role.
                            And being a United fan ur always going to be bias so I dont ask your opinion!
                            hehehe

that boy Ronaldo
                            makes England look shite

and no, Ronaldo rarely plays as striker. He does switch wings left and right but he has rarely been used up front. That's why Zlatan and Cristiano cant be comparable.

plus zlatan cant hit the wall as much as cristiano when taking freekicks
                            sigpic

Comment

Ibra is better, he's more pro. I'm becoming more of an Inter fan every day, i might buy their shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X