• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi vs Agero

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/n...id=599173.html

Comment

i was about to make this thread...

everyone is only talking about messi but so far they are both tied for the top scorer in the spanish league. and yes argentinas future looks bright but brazil will still beat them.

Comment

Brazil is much better than Argentina however Argentina has had better youth teams for a while now and therefore they have more rising stars than Brazil.

with Brazil names like Pato , Marcelo , Robinho come to mind but still not as great as promising talents coming out of Argentina, Portugal or Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          Brazil is much better than Argentina however Argentina has had better youth teams for a while now and therefore they have more rising stars than Brazil.
          with Brazil names like Pato , Marcelo , Robinho come to mind but still not as great as promising talents coming out of Argentina, Portugal or Holland.
          dida
          roberto carlos
          cafu
          juninho
          ze roberto
          emerson

all need to be replaced.

robinho
          adriano
          fred
          afonso alves
          pato
          diego
          cicinho
          marcelo

need to replace them.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            dida
            roberto carlos
            cafu
            juninho
            ze roberto
            emerson

all need to be replaced.

robinho
            adriano
            fred
            afonso alves
            pato
            diego
            cicinho
            marcelo

need to replace them.

Aghayeh DIDA I wouldn't mind to have still there....

Goalkeepers, the older the better.... like moustaches, the thicker the scarier
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

add to that the milito brothers, saviola and sosa.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Argentina and Brazil, without them the world of football would have never been the same.
                sigpic

Comment

+ Oscar Ustari

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Argentina and Brazil, without them the world of football would have never been the same.
                    couldn't have said it better bro

They are the heart of football

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      dida
                      roberto carlos
                      cafu
                      juninho
                      ze roberto
                      emerson
                      all need to be replaced.
                      robinho
                      adriano
                      fred
                      afonso alves
                      pato
                      diego
                      cicinho
                      marcelo
                      need to replace them.
                      Actually I prefer Dani Alves to Cicinho, he is much better.

As a Brazil fan I think Robinho is overated he hasn't quite lived up to expectation as he was hailed the new Pele!

I hope Milan can devolop Pato into a good player and Marcelo still has lot to learn.

Not being biased Argentinas talents are more exiting.

Comment

Auero is nothin compared to Messi.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Yeah Aguero will be awesome one day, I had him in my sig a couple of days ago but had to remove it for my new one lol

Comment

As a Brazil fan I think Robinho is overated he hasn't quite lived up to expectation as he was hailed the new Pele!
                            I hope Milan can devolop Pato into a good player and Marcelo still has lot to learn.
                            lol how can i forget alves. robinho isnt overated... he just plays out of position in real. when he was striker in copa america he was top scorer.

Comment

robinho overrated?! Are you kidding me? He is fantastic; he essentially won real the league last year. Just look how real plays when he is on the bench compared to when he comes on. He is a game changing player and will be one of the best in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X