Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dida condemned by team-mate Kaka

(You gotta love Kaka)

AC Milan star Kaka says team-mate Dida was "wrong" to react the way he did after being struck by a Celtic fan.
    The goalkeeper collapsed dramatically after being hit in the face by the home supporter towards the end of Wednesday's 2-1 defeat at Celtic Park.

He was eventually stretchered off but has been criticised for overreacting.

"He made his choice and we will support him even though what he did was wrong. It was a difficult moment for him," Kaka told the club's official website.

"He had just let in a goal, then there was the slap from that fan."

The supporter who confronted Dida, Robert McHendry, appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday and admitted breaching the peace.

Sentencing of the 27-year-old was deferred until 2 November.

Meanwhile, Uefa has launched an investigation into the incident and could punish Celtic, although they are unlikely to forfeit the match.

Uefa's control and disciplinary body will deal with the case at their next disciplinary meeting on 11 October.

There have also been calls for Dida to be punished, too.

Celtic chairman Brian Quinn said: "I'm making no excuses for the behaviour and the fan behaved disgracefully.

"But the contact made with the goalkeeper was minimal. His antics have to be taken into account as well.

"He took a couple of steps after the fan and then obviously made this decision that he should go to ground.

"Unless I missed something, he was carried off on a stretcher for what seemed to be the lightest tap you can imagine."

Scottish Football Association chief executive Gordon Smith added: "I was at the match at Celtic Park but I did not see the fan come on to the pitch.

"From what I've been told, he made what could be described as a friendly pat at the goalkeeper, who then decided to fall over.

"To see him leave the park on a stretcher could have been described as farcical."

is there anyone in this world who actually likes DIDA???
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

he should get replaced by Zelco Kalac just because of his disgraceful behaviour the typical sort of bahaviour that gives our game a bad name and the stereo type of being a 'divers' sport!

Comment

Wow Zeljko Kalac is still playing for Milan? he's a mediocre keeper, i thought they would get rid of him 1 or 2 seasons ago.

Comment

dida will be gone, amelia will come to milan hopefully.

gay song but the only compilation i cud find of him
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Yeah Amelia is really good, one of the best imo right now, and very unknown of.

He might go to Milan, if not I think he will come to the Premiership with Man City, Spurs or something.

Comment

noo man city is very sur of schmiekel. hes a young talent. very good.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                dida will be gone, amelia will come to milan hopefully.

gay song but the only compilation i cud find of him
                gay name too. amelia. girls name.

Comment

Schmeical is inconsistent, he's awesome one game, next he'll make 10 mistakes, The press are saying Sven's looking at amelia too, never bad to make sure u have 2 good goalies.

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                    Schmeical is inconsistent, he's awesome one game, next he'll make 10 mistakes, The press are saying Sven's looking at amelia too, never bad to make sure u have 2 good goalies.
                    italians will not leave italy anymore.
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

italians will not leave italy anymore.
                      What makes you say that?

Comment

What makes you say that?
                        come on bro, if amelia got an offer from milan or man city, hed clearly take milan, he is italian so hed rather stay in italy, the only reason luca toni left was because milan was too poroo to make him an offer, juve cudnt afford him and inter, well inter doesnt like to have italians on their team,
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

come on bro, if amelia got an offer from milan or man city, hed clearly take milan, he is italian so hed rather stay in italy, the only reason luca toni left was because milan was too poroo to make him an offer, juve cudnt afford him and inter, well inter doesnt like to have italians on their team,
                          It's true he would defo PREFER italy than uk, but that isn't what u said u said italians will not leave italy anymore. which made me think that an italian would rather stay in a mid table seria a team than arsenal or barca or sumtin

Comment

It's true he would defo PREFER italy than uk, but that isn't what u said u said italians will not leave italy anymore. which made me think that an italian would rather stay in a mid table seria a team than arsenal or barca or sumtin

yeh, usually the italians woulnt leave untill calpicoli last yr( scandal) in 2002 we were da only team to field our whole team from the same league. like we had no players playing outside of italy, canavaro left cuz of juve going down, same with zambrotta but alot of guys are like buffon and very very loyal to their team, and i think this is starting to come back
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

its a sad day when someone is carrying out his occupation and some random scum bag slaps him.

dive or not - that "fan" should carry most of hte blame and i feel sorry for dida

Comment

Working...
                              X