Mirko vs Fedor...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirko vs Fedor...?

What do you guys think? Before fedor gets a title shot against randy...they should give him cro cop...it can be hyped, will give a good indication of both fighters, and dana can make the most of it... fedor will probably sign early next year...it sounds the most plausible in my eyes...what do you all think? (BTW...there is no way I can have a favorite in this fight...I admire cro cops legs like no other, but fedor has such class...it would be an interesting fight to watch...but since I like both of em, I think for cro cop's future MMa career's sake, id like him to win it, fedor can salvage himself from a loss)....

didnt they also fight in pride?? and someone got head kicked.... cant remember who. and i dunno if it was fedor or alex
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

they did fight once in pride and fedor won by points.

Crocop is my all time fave fighter but he has just found it too hard to adapt to UFC. i hope he can recover and show who he really is.

its been a bad year for the Pride boys coming into UFC. so many unexpected losses.

if fedor losses when he comes into UFC i am retiring from watching MMA for gooooooooood. it would be way too un-believeable for me.

Lets hope CC V Fedor 2 will happen. my most anticipated fight in MMA, followed by Lidell V Wandi.

Comment

Working...
      X