Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which National Team has the brightest future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holland

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Nigeria!they won the under 17 world cup (or was it under 19?)

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Probably not Spain, they have never been anything big in international level and I dont think its gonna change anytime soon.
        actually they have been very successful at every level except the senior team. If anything they are due to finally win a major championship.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Holland also has a great future

Drenthe, Rigters, Babel, Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie, Van Der Vaart, De Jong..

the list goes on..

Comment

Iran.

just look at the young kids playing for clubs now all we need is a good coach for team melli to take in the youngsters and keep some of the veterans then the veterans can teach the kids and we will be number 1 in the world

Comment

Saudi Arabia because their players send the most salavats.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                Iran.

just look at the young kids playing for clubs now all we need is a good coach for team melli to take in the youngsters and keep some of the veterans then the veterans can teach the kids and we will be number 1 in the world
                ...you can't compare us to spain, portugal, brazil, argentina etc..Syria beat our u15 team 6-2 last month

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Iran.

For that to happen, an entire generation of such talent - from goalkeepers to strikers - need to be playing in the big clubs of Europe and be a part of the first teams there to make a significant impact on the WORLD stage.

Asian football is too inconsistent to be worth the praise quite frankly
                  sigpic

Comment

Brazil and France.
                    France new young star Karim Benzema is 19 years old and he is already scored 10 goals at his first season in Ligue 1, he is the number n'1 scorer in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                      Brazil and France.
                      France new young star Karim Benzema is 19 years old and he is already scored 10 goals at his first season in Ligue 1, he is the number n'1 scorer in the league.
                      Yeah benzema's good. Don't forget SAMIR NASRI! THe next zizou

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Saudi Arabia because their players send the most salavats.
                        Come on bro pick a real answer. I too think Spain because they have a very good club and they usually have strong teams. The problem with Spain is that they hardly ever live up to the expectations of their fans. I felt bad that they got shafted by Korea in WO2002. Everyone in the free world knows that the refs handed South Korea that game. Sorry about that Dr. Cha. No offense my girl is 1/2 Korean so I don't have anything against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                          Turkey
                          actually they deserve a mention too. I think they might get far in WC 2010. I love Turan Arda

Comment

Brazil has the brightest past, present, and future.

Comment

argentina....

but guys,, seriously..

watch out for Toni Kroos..he is 17 years old but already in this star studded bayern team main squad and even made his debut against cottbus some time back and made 2 assists in just 18 minutes he played!! best FIFA U-17 worldcup player and scored 5 goals and won the golden boot after scoring 5 goals although he is an attacking midfielder.

he can even be bigger than ballack, only problem, he is 1.80cm and will definitely be weaker than ballack in aerial abilities.

remember this name, probably the worlds best youngest player of the worldcup 2010!!
                              Toni Kroos
                              age 17
                              No. 39 (Future No.10)
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

itallia
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X