Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which National Team has the brightest future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which National Team has the brightest future?

What do you think? I would have loved to say Iran, but nah lol. IMO it's Spain, look at the young talent they have that are right now amongst the best in the world! They beat Scotland in the U-19 euro championship a few years back, and the list of players goes on and on....

Casillas, Fabregas, Torres, Iniesta, David Silva, Vicente, all very very young.

Spain has the brightest future, arguabley the best league in the world, so why are they such under achievers? There best position being 4th in the World Cup, I think they have a bright future, and it's just a mattaer of time before they win the world cup!

Regarding they get a good coach as well, and not the arrogant racist old prick they have the now!

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
    What do you think? I would have loved to say Iran, but nah lol. IMO it's Spain, look at the young talent they have that are right now amongst the best in the world! They beat Scotland in the U-19 euro championship a few years back, and the list of players goes on and on....
    Casillas, Fabregas, Torres, Iniesta, David Silva, Vicente, all very very young.
    Spain has the brightest future, arguabley the best league in the world, so why are they such under achievers? There best position being 4th in the World Cup, I think they have a bright future, and it's just a mattaer of time before they win the world cup!
    Regarding they get a good coach as well, and not the arrogant racist old prick they have the now!
    Vicente is 26.

ARgentina..Ustari, Messi, Aguero, Gago, Tevez, Mascherano, Sosa

Portugal also has some HUGE talent in Ronaldo, Nani and MOUTINHO

Comment

^^and quaresma

Iraq aswell.. their teams quite young

Comment

definitley spain...also bojan from barca

kaebi i should neg u for missing quaresma...but yeah moutinho is fantastic

Comment

Spain and Argentina

Spain: Borjan, Fabregas, Torres , Villa ,Ramos and Iniesta

Argentina: Higuian , Gago , Mascherano , Messi , Aguerro and Tevez

Comment

torres

Comment

Probably not Spain, they have never been anything big in international level and I dont think its gonna change anytime soon.

Comment

its brazil, and they will not leave their spot in the next 50 years. creating football talents is a major part of the brazilian economy

Comment

yeah pretty much agree with all the suggestions: spain, arg, bra, portugal, all are the ones that come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Probably not Spain, they have never been anything big in international level and I dont think its gonna change anytime soon.
                    True.

They are too much preoccupied playing for their real homelands of Catalonia, Basque Country and stuff than worry about Spain.

It has always been the case for the past many many decades despite the great players that have played in Spanish team colours, they have always tended to suck compared to the established teams around the world not preoccupied with their native 'homelands'.

That said the likes of Portugal with Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho and a certain Mr. Q are up and comers. Iraq in Asia are definately a treat.
                    sigpic

Comment

iraq is nothing!
                      s.korea has the brightest future in asia and after them is iran.it has always been like this!
                      in europe you got spain who will never win anything.
                      south america definitely argentina and then brazil
                      north america you got two that are improving rapidly(mexico,usa)
                      africa i dont know much!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                        definitley spain...also bojan from barca
                        kaebi i should neg u for missing quaresma...but yeah moutinho is fantastic
                        lol sorry i forgot about him didn't do it on purpose

Comment

spain, portugal, brazil

Comment

yeah, i was going to say spain too. theyve got young, talented players.

argentina is looking good too, theyve got some young talent also.

Comment

Tanzania.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X