Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which National Team has the brightest future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    argentina....
    but guys,, seriously..
    watch out for Toni Kroos..he is 17 years old but already in this star studded bayern team main squad and even made his debut against cottbus some time back and made 2 assists in just 18 minutes he played!! best FIFA U-17 worldcup player and scored 5 goals and won the golden boot after scoring 5 goals although he is an attacking midfielder.
    he can even be bigger than ballack, only problem, he is 1.80cm and will definitely be weaker than ballack in aerial abilities.
    remember this name, probably the worlds best youngest player of the worldcup 2010!!
    Toni Kroos
    age 17
    No. 39 (Future No.10)
    is he german?

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
      is he german?
      originally, i dunno. might mbe, may not be. but yea, he plays for german national team, atleast represented the german U-17 team in the worldcup.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        itallia

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
          iraq is nothing!
          s.korea has the brightest future in asia and after them is iran.it has always been like this!
          in europe you got spain who will never win anything.
          south america definitely argentina and then brazil
          north america you got two that are improving rapidly(mexico,usa)
          africa i dont know much!
          Not to bash Iran or anything, but the Iranian Youth and Olympic teams haven't impressed in recent tournaments. Definitely not up to expectations. Iraq has actually managed to advance further than Iran in the last AFC Youth Championship, last year's Asian Games, and the current Beijing Olympic qualifiers.
          Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
            Not to bash Iran or anything, but the Iranian Youth and Olympic teams haven't impressed in recent tournaments. Definitely not up to expectations. Iraq has actually managed to advance further than Iran in the last AFC Youth Championship, last year's Asian Games, and the current Beijing Olympic qualifiers.
            our youth teams have been sucking for a while now and I applaud Iraq's succeses in football despite the carnage that is happening in Iraq, I think they play with 'gheyrat' and the crisis has given them more of a reason to play better.

Comment

Isnt it always Holland and Spain who have the most promising future??
              That has been the case for about 20 years now, what has that gotten them though???

i just wish to see Holland win a world cup one day, they always have soo much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                Isnt it always Holland and Spain who have the most promising future??
                That has been the case for about 20 years now, what has that gotten them though???
                i just wish to see Holland win a world cup one day, they always have soo much potential.
                one wonders what they have to do to win a world cup , they certainly have the players maybe they've just never had the right management!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  itallia
                  :bs:

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    one wonders what they have to do to win a world cup , they certainly have the players maybe they've just never had the right management!
                    For Holland it has always been there arrogance. They didnt even boody qualify for 2002 World Cup. the reason being they rested too many players initially and then lost too many games and had no hope of cathing up.

Van Basten doesn't care for names and plays the best formation for the country. The 4-3-3. It could be a winning formula. We shall see at the Euro Championships next year.

Comment

Mohammad Nouri...Shojaei.....Borhani......Sadeghi......Amae ri (I think thats how u spell it)....Dejagah..Rock arse
                      'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                      ~
                      Cyrus the Great
                      King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Yavar View Post
                        Mohammad Nouri...Shojaei.....Borhani......Sadeghi......Amae ri (I think thats how u spell it)....Dejagah..Rock arse
                        Compared to my list of Spanish players and many othe nationalities, it's ashame that our team melli doesn't match up.

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                          Casillas, Fabregas, Torres, Iniesta, David Silva, Vicente,
                          Juan Manuel Mata, Alberto Bueno, Jose Antonio Reyes, Sergio Ramos.

Spain has an incredible talent pool for the future.
                          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                          X