USA will be the most improved team, In WC-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA will be the most improved team, In WC-06

Ever since, I saw the game between, The USA, and Guatemal,in Birmingham al, 5 mounths ago, I must say, I had never,ever,seen a football team, to play so good,so fast,and so coordinated in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I realy, think, USA, which in the industrial world, exceed other powers by thier manegemnet styles, and ever since they started to be strong in the world in our football ( about 10 years ago ),,,they have blosumed to a great power.....
    With, thier dominant games against Mexico,in last 6 years, haveing won almost all the games they should have, and consistantly improveing......and thier commitment,and thier high budget for thier federation, and exceptional facilities....................they will be amazing......
    After qualifiying atop of thier group for WC qualifing games, and beating England, Germany, and many many other teams in last 4 years of friendly games, and after just, yesterday ( sunday,jan 06 ) beating Norway...5-0
    ............USA will defently show new stuffs when WC comes !!!

iran has improved relatively better

Comment

Their working their asses off to make USA a powerhouse in football too.
      Have you noticed that 70-80 % of the players are black and latinos?

Comment

I know If the Iran worked half so good as USA Iran would be top 5 in the world for sure!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
          iran has improved relatively better
          Are you joking ?

Usa is a real strong team man really,they could beat Germany maybe and they deserve their place in Fifa Rankings

Comment

jesus christ, i said this like 4 months ago and everyone attacked me...US will be in top 4 at least

Comment

Na Baba theyr good but not top 4 ,they may advance to second round

Comment

USA??? advance to the 2nd round with group that they are in??? NO WAY!!! anyways I think they are VERY overrated even though they have a decent team....its not even a question if they will qualify over these strong teams in there group in the World Cup!!! trust me. 3rd place is the best they will do in there group, IF that!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

They are good, but wont make it past the first round.

The reason why they are doing so good in friendlies is because everyone is competing for a spot on the team.

My only problem with the US is that it is supposed to be a national team, but instead it is an international team. Thats why I really dont like them in soccer or most sports when they compete internationally. Recently there was this amazing canadian gymnast who recently moved to america and they want to speed up the citizenship process just to put her on the olympic team or something like that.

Comment

USA has really improved, however I feel that they might do even better in the World Cup if they had a proper target man upfront.. Someone stronger and taller than McBride to do something with those long balls. Perhaps a guy like Conor Casey...?

But I think many teams will be surprised by the skillfull Americans. I am really surprised how good they are technically, and especially Dempsey and also Donovan.

Comment

so far usa and czch game is the only official ticket i have in the world cup.
                      my nephew was born here and he is a hard core usa fan, i dont mind them that much.
                      because of the money and proper management and training they have improved by leaps and bounds over the last decade or so. nevertheless, over 70% of all americans could not name even one of their own players' name and couldnt give a rat's asss about the world cup or game of soccer all together.
                      because of all that general public's apathy i really dont care about their team at all and cant get much exited about them.
                      nevertheless, i think they are reasonably amoung the top 15 teams in the world and i think they will but i hope they dont make it to the second round, cause then my nephew would want to stay and watch all the remaining games and that would mean a lot of mullah for me, money i really dont want to spend.

Comment

considering that they put in 10x more money than all other countries, anything less that semifinals will mean they suck. if iran had that much money we would win the damn WC!

Comment

Usa will fail to Qualify from their group,
                          Thats all i will say and know,

Italy is 1 of the strongest teams in Europe at the moment,
                          Check Republic will be a HARD Task of beating aswell..they are when playing their best 1 of the Top teams in Europe aswell

Ghana i belive USA can beat but still Ghana is not to be underestimated

Comment

usa defeated portugal, mexico, and should have defeated germany last world cup. i agree that their group is the group of death. but they CAN advance. they can beat the czech republic. if they make it past the group stage, their confidence will carry them to the semis. im putting a lot of money on this.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000
                              usa defeated portugal, mexico, and should have defeated germany last world cup. i agree that their group is the group of death. but they CAN advance. they can beat the czech republic. if they make it past the group stage, their confidence will carry them to the semis. im putting a lot of money on this.
                              Save your money.

Comment

Working...
                              X