USA will be the most improved team, In WC-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000
    usa defeated portugal, mexico, and should have defeated germany last world cup. i agree that their group is the group of death. but they CAN advance. they can beat the czech republic. if they make it past the group stage, their confidence will carry them to the semis. im putting a lot of money on this.
    I share your same exact thought. I am putting some money this summer in Vegas on the United States to cause some upsets.

Comment

we're gonna make some money clubbie!

Comment

we're gonna make some money clubbie!
        Definantly! I'm going to make some small bets first then put all of my winnings on the U.S...hopefully I will walk out with my pockets full at the end.

I will update you Ramin jan...it will surely be an interesting and fun summer!

Comment

wow good luck guys im sure you'll be making ALOT of money betting on the United Soorakh of America!!! I am actually thinking about betting that they will finish 4th in their group because Ghana is not that bad, they are pretty even with the U.S. I would say ....but I guess we will see right.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I have a feeling USA will walk out of the WC with 0 points.
            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

If we had millions and millions to spend on football, and if our government allowed our football to progress youd see the same progress for iran.

Iran are better than those bastard yanks, we just dont have the infrastructure to support our team.

Comment

*edit* - you have been given a warning. These are unnecessary comments that provoke other members and trigger unneeded fights.

Faraz

Comment

Donovan who failed in the Bundesliga twice, lol.
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

yeah, 0 points, definitely...what a retarded statement
                    harf e dahaneto befahm...
                    It s my personal opinion. So shut the f..up and respect everyone s opinion.
                    and hope you won t be looking like a retard at the end of june...along with Bruce all mighty arena

Comment

they lost to Korea today in USA

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

we'll see who looks like a retard...

we can put money on it, if you're so damn sure.

and the game today against korea was a BS game divided into 3 30 minute portions...it wasnt even a friendly, it was like a practice game

Comment

we'll see who looks like a retard...
                          we can put money on it, if you're so damn sure.
                          and the game today against korea was a BS game divided into 3 30 minute portions...it wasnt even a friendly, it was like a practice game
                          i m not so damn sure, as u can see I clrearly said, I have a feeling that thy will walk out with 0 points, simply stated my opinion. But you re more sure I think since you believe that statement is retarted...

Comment

Working...
                          X