LOL Saudis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Saudis

I just realized that the Saudis have been to 5 out of 6 of the last Asian Championship finals and in the course of these 450 minutes of soccer have yet to score a goal!
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

well atleast unlike us they actually made it to the final.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

But in 450 minutes they failed to score a goal. That proves that they bribed their way to the final and that they suck.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        But in 450 minutes they failed to score a goal. That proves that they bribed their way to the final and that they suck.
        not to defend them or anything, but if they bribed their way to the final whats the point of not bribing the final game as well?! some of them were luck/referee did help them yes, but some of them were deserved like this year

Comment

Baba lets face it. They have easily made it to the WC since 94 without any struggle or heart attacks for the fans as Iranian fans always suffer.
          They usually get the job done in Asian Cup as well.
          The had a performance in WC 94 that TM has not been able to emulate ever!
          The must be doing something right.

Comment

Even though they were really crap in 1998 and 2002 world cups you have to admit that they have achieved more than Iran footballing wise in that past two decades. However if our government spent half the amount that they spend on their football we would achieve more aswell. Football in Iran is grossly under invested it has left most of our youths to play on the streets with cheap plastic balls, whilst in Saudi Arabia there are playing fields more widely available to players even in rural areas . Street ball is rare in Saudi Arabia because most kids can afford to play football and thats why they dont have such a good futsal team.

If there was decent moeny invested into our football our National football team would be as good as our National futsal team.

Comment

How does all of this explain why they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?

Comment

How does all of this explain why they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?
                stage fright
                sigpic

Comment

we lost to a bunch of dog eating kids. thats worse than reaching 5 out of 6 finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
                    we lost to a bunch of dog eating kids. thats worse than reaching 5 out of 6 finals.
                    How does that explain why they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Baba lets face it. They have easily made it to the WC since 94 without any struggle or heart attacks for the fans as Iranian fans always suffer.
                      They usually get the job done in Asian Cup as well.
                      The had a performance in WC 94 that TM has not been able to emulate ever!
                      The must be doing something right.
                      right on..! our hatred sometimes wont allow to see things clearly..!

ma hamishe kooreh khodemoon o beeenayeh haareef..!

Comment

Baba I'm not comparing them to us. Of course they have had a better record in recent years. But why is it that they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?

Comment

does it have to do with "arabism"?

Comment

Baba I'm not comparing them to us. Of course they have had a better record in recent years. But why is it that they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?
                            maybe their forwards choke when it comes to the big occasion.

Comment

How does that explain why they haven't scored a single goal in any of the 5 finals they have been in?
                              it shows they choke at finals.

Comment

Working...
                              X