The Official 2007-2008College Basketball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
    OK now that the tourney is over, and none of our teams have succeeded, who do you think is going to make some noise next March? And do you think your team will do well?

For me, I expect to see Duke back in the sweet 16, watch for Virginia Tech, Michigan State and GW. I expect UMD to make the tourney (hopefully at least)
    my team made it to the final4!!!!

and our god daddy made 10K in selling kansas championship crap!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
      yeh i mean this was fun, woohoo, but id idnt care for bball this yr and im just waiting for football season already
      you mean you cant wait for commercials, since you get to watch more commercials then the actual game

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        you mean you cant wait for commercials, since you get to watch more commercials then the actual game
        lol, honestly i hate that about football, thats why i never PLAY, but i love watching my dogs kick ass!

Comment

Greg Monroe, number 1 recruit, a georgetown recruit, watch out for him next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post

maybe for u, but i actually go to the games

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
              Greg Monroe, number 1 recruit, a georgetown recruit, watch out for him next year.
              whats up with you and georgetown? my bro and sis both are students over there and even they are not such big fans!!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
              X