Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drogba wants to leave chelea

Drogba Tells France Football: I Want To Leave Chelsea

According to sources in the French media, Didier Drogba has told France Football that he wants to leave "broken" Chelsea behind...

zoom - galleria Tomorrow's edition of France Football will hold more interest than usual for the average Chelsea fan, for within its pages is an interview with Didier Drogba.

And according to sources in the French media, the striker has sensationally revealed that he feels the time is right to move on from Stamford Bridge.

He told the publication, "I'm not at a point where I don't feel I have anything else to prove at Chelsea.

"I need to look elsewhere. I love this club, but now I think it's time to move on."

Drogba was upset by the recent dismissal of coach Jose Mourinho, the Portuguese boss being replaced with Avram Grant.

Didier's domestic form has been mixed so far this season, a red card against Fulham in the pair's 0-0 draw proving perhaps a humilation too far, although the Ivorian hitman did manage a goal against Valencia in the Champions League.

The prolific hitman has hit 43 league goals since his arrival from Marseille and, with the powerful hitman set to leave London, some of Europe's biggest clubs are monitoring the situation closely.

Chelsea, meanwhile, may soon have to come to terms with the loss of their top forward.

After all, Drogba seems to think that there's no way back now.

"My decision has been made," he insisted.

"Nothing can change my mind. I know that Ronaldinho and Kaka have been linked with moves here, but that won't alter anything for me.

"At some point, the club hierarchy and I will sit around the table and sort everything out.

"They know of my intention to leave. But I won't dwell on that. Perhaps because there is something broken at Chelsea."

Drogba's sensational remarks come just days before Chelsea travel to face Middlesbrough in the Premiership.

Steve Michaels, Goal.com
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

nobody gives a shittt about chelsea...!

Comment

I read a norwegian article. The clubs he was interested in joining were AC Milan, Inter, Barca and Marseille. To be honest I think AC Milan would be the best option, since Barca and Inter already have enough strikers, and Marseille aren't good enough for him

Comment

Comment

Thanks to a certain Russian, the team that he wanted to make the best club in the world by 2015 is already falling apart.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            Thanks to a certain Russian, the team that he wanted to make the best club in the world by 2015 is already falling apart.

Comment

no way hes coming to real. we already have ruud, raul, saviola,

Comment

i honestly dont want him in milan
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I hope he comes to Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                    I hope he comes to Lyon.
                    i love your sig, whos tht girl?
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                      I hope he comes to Lyon.
                      It would be something great if he came to lyon with Milan Barros, Sidney Godvou, Bezema and Ben Arfa, Lyon would be a amazing team.

Comment

Working...
                      X