The rugby world cup final.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rugby world cup final.

Right now its South Africa 9 England 6, and its the 42mins. Usually i dont care about rugby but i am curious to see who will be the next world champion, i want South Africa to win.Does anybody else gives a shit. lol

South Africa is the new world champion of rugby, they beat England 15-6.

Comment

YESSS... Springboks won. I'm not a big rugby fan but I'm very happy to see England lose at another one of their own sports

The best thing though is that South Africa got all their points from penalty conversions without even scoring a try, because this is how England have been getting all their wins in the last few years, by depending on cheap kicking by Johnny Wilkinson, now they know what it's like being on the other end

It's amazing that New Zealand, the team that's dominated world rugby for well over a decade still hasn't won a world cup since 1987.

Comment

So for the first time I watched a full Rugby game, and man, I never thought I would see a match more boring than Juventus-Milan, WTF was that? all they were did was trying to score lineouts in their opponents field or lie on each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          So for the first time I watched a full Rugby game, and man, I never thought I would see a match more boring than Juventus-Milan, WTF was that? all they were did was trying to score lineouts in their opponents field or lie on each other!
          One of the first games I saw when I turned into a football freak was that...and it was horribly painful to watch
          sigpic

Comment

If you want to see an entertaining rugby match you should see New Zealand in action, they're the best team for joga bonito as far as rugby is concerned.

England are the most boring team to watch because all they do is just use their strong forward pack to wear down their opponents and then they use their kicker Johnny Wilkinson to score all their points. Which is why I'm happy to see them lose, they don't deserve to win back to back world cups.

Comment

i wanted france to win. that chabal is a beast omg

Comment

Loool i wanted to watch the final but none of the 3 sports channel were showing the game.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                  i wanted france to win. that chabal is a beast omg
                  Chabal looks like a taliban.

Comment

Working...
                  X