The NHL 07/08 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NHL 07/08 thread.

To all the PFDC hockey fans here is our Hockey thread.

its detroits year
    GO RED WINGS!
    i wish we still had federov.

Comment

The habs beat the Sabres 4-2.

Comment

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!

i like how we have scored more goals then anyone else in easter conf. but at the same time we have allowed the most!!

i hope raycroft and toskala can get on hot streak cause they have really let me down so far, not very happy with leafs D

Comment

i cant believe the leafs man
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

did yall hear that jasn blake has cancer?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam
              WTF CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS OUTTA NOWHERE
              goddam this team was nothing the past 5 years. now theyre kicking ass.
              i like their logo too. best in NHL imo followed by old school pens logo/jersey
              well its not out of NOWHERE, its suprising ill give you that. THey drafted well, khabibulin is FINALLY being treated the way he deserves to be (like crap), and they made osme nice moves over the past 2 yearts (bringign in lang and handzus)
              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

My habs arent doing to good though...even though we had that win over the sabres.
                The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

i hate the sens but remember this guys, i think this year is their year and they'll win the cup. i know it's way too early to call it but this team has played very well for past couple of years despite the bad results in the playoffs. i have to give it to their new owner too he really saved this franchise from folding. but still i hate sens.

GO LEAFS GO. PG yeah i heard about J. Blake, that sucks but atleast he can play for us and they said it's not that bad, as i recall. blake is like amazing player he is doing really well for us **knock on wood**

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                    i hate the sens but remember this guys, i think this year is their year and they'll win the cup. i know it's way too early to call it but this team has played very well for past couple of years despite the bad results in the playoffs. i have to give it to their new owner too he really saved this franchise from folding. but still i hate sens.
                    GO LEAFS GO. PG yeah i heard about J. Blake, that sucks but atleast he can play for us and they said it's not that bad, as i recall. blake is like amazing player he is doing really well for us **knock on wood**
                    man the leafs have the worst luck
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Leafs fans = biggest suckers in sports history. That organization is ripping off Toronto fans so much with this mediocre team...you know why?

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. (MLSE) could put out a team that contends and wins the stanley cup EASILY...but they know that toronto fans are so hardcore hockey lovers, they will show up and root for their team no matter how shitty and poor the product on the ice is.

IF...IF the leafs starts lifting stanley cups, however, the fans will demand that kind of performance EVERY season. Which means spending big time money for big time players, and not these shitty goal tenders and other jokes. The owners dont want to do that, which is why the last time the leafs won the cup, was during the 67 Arab-Israeli war, LOL.

Leaf fans = suckers...Im from Toronto but I support the Sens, because they are a team that intends to WIN (atleast the management)

(btw I used to be a hardcore leafs fan for 10 years of my life, until I realized they were toying with me and my emotions)

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot View Post
                        Leafs fans = biggest suckers in sports history. That organization is ripping off Toronto fans so much with this mediocre team...you know why?
                        Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. (MLSE) could put out a team that contends and wins the stanley cup EASILY...but they know that toronto fans are so hardcore hockey lovers, they will show up and root for their team no matter how shitty and poor the product on the ice is.
                        IF...IF the leafs starts lifting stanley cups, however, the fans will demand that kind of performance EVERY season. Which means spending big time money for big time players, and not these shitty goal tenders and other jokes. The owners dont want to do that, which is why the last time the leafs won the cup, was during the 67 Arab-Israeli war, LOL.
                        Leaf fans = suckers...Im from Toronto but I support the Sens, because they are a team that intends to WIN (atleast the management)
                        (btw I used to be a hardcore leafs fan for 10 years of my life, until I realized they were toying with me and my emotions)

take it easy befor the salary cap i remember them sxpending big on brian leetch ron fracis owen nolan curtis joseph. just bad luck now its a salary cap and they have a certaint limit they can spend
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          take it easy befor the salary cap i remember them sxpending big on brian leetch ron fracis owen nolan curtis joseph. just bad luck now its a salary cap and they have a certaint limit they can spend
                          don't forget the currency, canadian and u.s. dollar that they have to deal with as well

Comment

man the leafs made a HUGE push for the cup the year before the lockout, that was their year.. then they brought in a new GM and he screwed everything up!! Paul Maurice is an AMAZING coach.. look at Torontos line-up!! it is honestly one of the worst in the NHL, but they play very well together and their younger players are able to fit right in with the first team..

they shuld have kept Quinn as GM and hired Maurice as the head coach, then they'd have an amazing team!! the problem is John Ferguson doesnt know wut hes doing.. he loves the team and he loves seeing them win (just watch him in the press box) hes jus doesnt know how to do his job well

and ANTROPOV??! WTF?!?! hes one of the leading scorers in the nhl!! and once again sundin is proving all the haters wrong AGAIN
                            ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by Rais-Firouz View Post
                              man the leafs made a HUGE push for the cup the year before the lockout, that was their year.. then they brought in a new GM and he screwed everything up!! Paul Maurice is an AMAZING coach.. look at Torontos line-up!! it is honestly one of the worst in the NHL, but they play very well together and their younger players are able to fit right in with the first team..

they shuld have kept Quinn as GM and hired Maurice as the head coach, then they'd have an amazing team!! the problem is John Ferguson doesnt know wut hes doing.. he loves the team and he loves seeing them win (just watch him in the press box) hes jus doesnt know how to do his job well

and ANTROPOV??! WTF?!?! hes one of the leading scorers in the nhl!! and once again sundin is proving all the haters wrong AGAIN
                              AMEN!

personally this is my favorite season of the leafs! this was the year that i think they were the strongest and in playoffs despite the injuries everyone came together and made those t-shirts and just united and played with passion. honestly i had tears in my eyes when they lost in eastern conf. finals against hurricans... but 2002 has always been my most favorite season of the TML and i think that year was the year that they could've reached the stanley cup finals

here is a video of it...

Comment

Working...
                              X