Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's Haddadi to play in NBA

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510211
    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

nice.

Comment

There was another thread about this my friend not too long ago.

Comment

Great news, the first iranian to ever play in The NBA.

Comment

I'LL BUY HIS JERSEY SOON AS IT COMES OUT!!!!!! god pleae dont have him play for the lakers

if he goes to raptors OMFG i would be very happy. then i would buy his home and away jersey

Comment

too good to be true.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

if i was him i wouldn't wait till after 2008 Beijing Olympics for many different reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                if i was him i wouldn't wait till after 2008 Beijing Olympics for many different reasons

our luck hes guna get injured, so he better go now
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

wow a few days ago:

http://www.abalive.com/news/releases...=2007101806002

GEORGIA GWIZZLIES SIGN LEAGUE'S FIRST IRANIAN PLAYER

18-Oct-2007
                  Macon, GA -- The Georgia Gwizzlies today announced that they have signed Iranian born Behdad Sami to their roster of players. Currently residing in Oregon, according to team owner Embry Malone, "We believe that Behdad is the one and only professional Iranian basketball player in the US. USBASKET.COM shows only six Iranians playing basketball in the US at a higher level than high school. All six are still in college. And the best part, he's very good."

"Atlanta has the second largest Persian community in the USA," added Malone. Hopefully people from Atlanta will spread the word and make the trip to Macon to see him play. I know that they will turn out in force when we visit the Atlanta Vision this season. Behdad is a top notch athlete and will change the perception of Iranian players. Hopefully he will be a huge influence and a role model to all Iranian kids.

Behad is 5'11" and can dunk, he is unbelievably quick and fundamentally sound. For the last three years, he has been training with HoopDreams and personally trains with Kumbeno Memory ( www.hoopdreams.info ). He played a year at Linn Benton College and has also played professionally in Romania and attended the China Basketball Association camp run by the US Basketball Academy.

For more information, email gwizzlies@msn.com or visit www.georgiagwizzlies.com.
                  Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

oh, cool.

wait, wheres he going to be playing?

Comment

If he plays for the Raptors I probably rape myself out of joy.

Comment

hadadi isnt good enough to play in the NBA. at most he will get 10 days, but wont do anything special.

with that said, he is far bettter than rouzbahani

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
                          wow a few days ago:

http://www.abalive.com/news/releases...=2007101806002

GEORGIA GWIZZLIES SIGN LEAGUE'S FIRST IRANIAN PLAYER

18-Oct-2007
                          Macon, GA -- The Georgia Gwizzlies today announced that they have signed Iranian born Behdad Sami to their roster of players. Currently residing in Oregon, according to team owner Embry Malone, "We believe that Behdad is the one and only professional Iranian basketball player in the US. USBASKET.COM shows only six Iranians playing basketball in the US at a higher level than high school. All six are still in college. And the best part, he's very good."

"Atlanta has the second largest Persian community in the USA," added Malone. Hopefully people from Atlanta will spread the word and make the trip to Macon to see him play. I know that they will turn out in force when we visit the Atlanta Vision this season. Behdad is a top notch athlete and will change the perception of Iranian players. Hopefully he will be a huge influence and a role model to all Iranian kids.

Behad is 5'11" and can dunk, he is unbelievably quick and fundamentally sound. For the last three years, he has been training with HoopDreams and personally trains with Kumbeno Memory ( www.hoopdreams.info ). He played a year at Linn Benton College and has also played professionally in Romania and attended the China Basketball Association camp run by the US Basketball Academy.

For more information, email gwizzlies@msn.com or visit www.georgiagwizzlies.com.
                          wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo

but its gonna take a lot more than an iranian basketball player to get me to go to macon lool

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                            If he plays for the Raptors I probably rape myself out of joy.

Comment

i need an american website to confirm this.
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X