No announcement yet.

Iran's Haddadi to play in NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well just don't get your hopes high for nothing because getting a call to tryout for an NBA team, and actually making it on the roster are two different things. As Behzad pointed out he will most likely get a 10 day tryout and if it works they will cut someone else on theteam to give him a roster spot.

The biggest adjustment he is going to make is that the NBA is a very physical league, adn international players are not used to that style of play. He is going to need to get tough and nasty if he wnats to survive in this league.

Comment

dude this guy has no chance what so ever

he may end up in europe, but thats it. if you guys remember three years iran had two players over 7 ft tall enter the NBA draft, and neither got drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by IPityDaFool View Post
        dude this guy has no chance what so ever

he may end up in europe, but thats it. if you guys remember three years iran had two players over 7 ft tall enter the NBA draft, and neither got drafted.
        I know who you are talking about and I think he had the same agent as Stepehan Marburry(sp). He coudn't make it but I think he is palying in the NBDL(national basketball development league), or at one point he was playing.

Comment

i like to think positive and HOPE he'll make it

Comment

why wouldn't he make it?

He has all the aspects to play in the NBA young, very tall, physically strong, skillful .. mashallah

I have no doubt he can make it.

Comment

cool.
              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Working...
              X