Pakistan - Iraq WC QUALIFICATION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan - Iraq WC QUALIFICATION!

OH YEA GO PAKISTAN GO SUPRAH LAND YOU CAN DO ITS ITS 0-0 70 min GO PAKISTAN!!!!

watch live

mms://radio.iraqimedianet.net/imn

20 min left GO PAKISTAN!

Well Done Pakistan

Comment

pakistans goalkeeper = WHOAAAAA all i got to say WHOAAAAA!!!!

Comment

I saw the last 15 minutes on Al Iraqia. Iraq of course was clearly better...Pakistan always kicked the ball out of their half...From what i saw, Iraq should have clearly won 5:0 or so..But doesnt matter because they won the 1st leg 7:0. Where was Younes? Well done Pakistan, a great result for them.

Comment

I'm not surprised with the result.

Comment

Iltaf Ahmed !!!

He could have been used against Iraq in Lahore last week

But I am happy.

Lets see if we can get either Houman Afazeli or the to-be-sacked Nasser Hejazi as coach by next month

I expect someone to show me highlights of the game today
            sigpic

Comment

lool
              Iraq please fire drillo already

He probably doesn't want to take any chances to risk his 7-0 lead, typical norwegian coach

Comment

world cup qualifier! IRAQ 0-0 PAKISTAN !!!!!!!!!!!

i keep saying im sure the asian cup was fixed! and this result makes me think it even more

what the heck! the asian champions cant even beat iraq at HOME?

hahah if pakistan win at home iraq are OUT before the main qualifiers begin
                Darius Syrossian Artist page >
                https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
                Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

taht was the 2nd match already.

delete this thread

Comment

iraq won the first leg 7-0.

Comment

already posted in internationnal forum to....

Comment

I don't think it was fixed (I just think they were by far motivated b/c of the situation in their country), but also on that note, I don't think them winning one Asia Cup makes Iraq an elite Asian footballing power. But still, this result is not that shocking, I'm sure Pakistan put 11 men behind the ball and defended with purpose.

Also, this is an international topic, please put in the International/ General Football Forum.

Comment

dpp is always too late,comes once a year to pfdc and doesnt kno whats goin on in the paki world

Comment

Originally posted by D P P View Post
                            i keep saying im sure the asian cup was fixed! and this result makes me think it even more
                            what the heck! the asian champions cant even beat iraq at HOME?
                            hahah if pakistan win at home iraq are OUT before the main qualifiers begin
                            Easy there homeboy, Iraq already won 7-0 in Pakistan (Lahore).

Although very disappointing, the result could be good for the team: 1) Keep the players down to earth, 2) scoreline will confuse Iraq's opponents.
                            Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                              Easy there homeboy, Iraq already won 7-0 in Pakistan (Lahore).
                              Although very disappointing, the result could be good for the team: 1) Keep the players down to earth, 2) scoreline will confuse Iraq's opponents.
                              haram
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X