Pakistan - Iraq WC QUALIFICATION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    w/e... politics gets way too involved in sports, bottom line, Iraq is not on top of Asia, simple! ever since the Asian cup everyone thinks Iraq is the new Italy

I wasnt happy with the Asian Cup at all, I mean i wouldve rather had Iraq win over Saudi anyway but it wasnt even my first choice for a final

If i couldnt choose Iran, I would've picked Saudi-Japan as a final, if anyone watched that game it was simply beautiful football, it was probably the best matchup of the tourny
    btw: plz do not think i am racist towards Iraq, im just giving my opinion
    true

no discredit to iraq they won it fair n square
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

shit suprah pakistan was sooo close

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        w/e... politics gets way too involved in sports, bottom line, Iraq is not on top of Asia, simple! ever since the Asian cup everyone thinks Iraq is the new Italy
        You can think what ever you want...simply, im not arguing whether Iraq are on top of Asia or whether they are crappier than East Timor... Im here to tell you Iraq's Asian Cup success came through Iraq's effort and determination, no favours from others, just like Athens couple of years ago and the Asian Games in Doha last year, and if you have a proof of the Asian Cup being fixed just for Iraq's sake, then feel free to share that with us rather than throwing conspiracies.

I wasnt happy with the Asian Cup at all, I mean i wouldve rather had Iraq win over Saudi anyway but it wasnt even my first choice for a final
        Choice is something, and reality is something else.

If i couldnt choose Iran, I would've picked Saudi-Japan as a final, if anyone watched that game it was simply beautiful football, it was probably the best matchup of the tourny
        Cup final games arent always the most entertaining games, but the Saudi that defeated Japan in style in the semis were outclassed by Iraq in the final, and anyone who saw the game will tell you so.

Comment

My patience is running out rafidah....
          sigpic

Comment

We can discuss whatever we want, but the bottomline is that Iraq deserved the championship and are the true winners in my books.

Good on their team and and their people. I hope they make it to the WC, instead of teams like Saudi/Bahrain/Qatar/UAE etc...
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              We can discuss whatever we want, but the bottomline is that Iraq deserved the championship and are the true winners in my books.
              Good on their team and and their people.
              maybe true, but remember the whole tournament turned out to be crap, whatever though, i dont want anyone to think im sour grapes so moving on...

my 5 picks for WC Asians(not in order)

Iran
              Australia
              Japan
              Korea
              Iraq

Comment

Working...
              X