Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amazing american football play (15 laterals for the win)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing american football play (15 laterals for the win)

div III college football...meaningless but amazing

i saw that on sportscenter last night, crazy! lol wtf

Comment

as the the iranian guy on espn said you gotta love no scholarship div III football!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        as the the iranian guy on espn said you gotta love no scholarship div III football!

do explain please

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          First of all that is simply amazing. Secon of all these kids in Division 3 might not be on scolarships, but sometimes they get paid under the table. They don't get paid much but they get a little something sometihing from rich alum for example.

My friend played for a good D 3 college called Mount Union College. On his account he probalby got like 10,000 in the four years that he played footbal there. A lot of that was also in gifts for the team doing well and winning championships. I believe they won 3 Division 3 titles when he was there, or something like that.

That is not bad for playing in d3 football.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
            do explain please
            dariush nowkhah
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

if my Redskins could've pulled that off we would have beat the Pats last night.

Comment

looks more like rugby

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
                  if my Redskins could've pulled that off we would have beat the Pats last night.
                  yeah if they did it 7 times

a shame...i love the redskins...everyone on that team ive loved since college; campbell, randall el, rogers, taylor, portis...

Comment

Working...
                  X